Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recorded depositions are incredibly boring.

Watching iO and Rocky is like watching paint dry.

Josh was more interesting.

Whitney is clearly just spouting what Amber has told her to say.

Reactions: 28
panic attacks at random... not sleeping.... crying alot....

back to 2016.

Oh they are going strong on Whitney....

definitely tears on the way.....

Reactions: 4
My husband says Amber Heard’s sister looks like Hugh Laurie. He just said “put some stubble on her and she’d be House”

I can’t unsee it now.

Reactions: 53
panic attacks at random... not sleeping.... crying alot....

back to 2016.

Oh they are going strong on Whitney....

definitely tears on the way.....
yes is that bottom lip going?

also re bringing up their dad.. great move.. often abused becomes abuser in turn..

Reactions: 7
Whitney, nick name 'marriage counsellor'.
Sometimes you sided with Mr Depp.
Because you knew what he was going through with your sister.

Reactions: 9
I think JD's lawyer seems a bit under the weather today. Hope she's going to be okay for the rest of the trial.

Reactions: 2
Still acting as marriage counsellor after the staircase incident.

Whitbey still loves Mr Depp.

She thought AH/JD were still in love. Amber still loved Mr Depp.

Reactions: 3
I haven't seen the Whitney stuff just yet as had to stop to feed people (pah!). From reading the last 5 or so pages of thread 9 and these first few I am however reminded of the Celebrity Big Brother UK stuff when Roxanne had everyone believing her that Ryan had literally gone in at her with his fists repeatedly other than a gentle playfight where he air boxed around her.

She was nice as pie to him but cowering sobbing to others about how he'd hurt her and how he hated her etc etc with him none the wiser.

Reactions: 38
So your sister is getting abused by a man and you are just going to sit back and allow this??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.