Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone- I get it now! 😁
If this is the dirt we’re going to be privy to in the Harry and Meghan trial with the Daily Mail I can’t wait!!!
Unfortunately I think with the Markles’ trial it will be all toned down due to the Royal connections

Reactions: 12
The shitting in the bed is just his word though isn’t it? No evidence and he even admitted it could have been someone else as a prank.
Also, previous partners testimonies don’t really carry that much weight, particularly when the relationship was over 20 years ago (in Winonas case) and Vanessa Paradise certainly has a vested interest in him keeping his reputation and career, due to the children they share.
We know that abusers don’t abuse every partner that they are with.
I agree with this. I also think he was so off his face all the time his moods must’ve been extremely volitile, and he could’ve easily done something he would never consider when sober.

my instinct is they probably had a relationship that involved physical fights between them.

that said, he didn’t need to take the Sun to court and he’s risked a huge amount to do so, seems odd to do that if the story was basically true. That said, could be ego

Reactions: 22
Dan Wootton is a bleep. He’s absolutely vile and I can’t think of one single redeeming feature he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think they were toxic together from the start. Johnny does have his issues with booze and stuff and I think his mother dying sent him in a downward spiral and Amber used that against him. I'm not saying he was totally innocent but there is only so much someone can take and Amber has a history of domestic abuse. The fact that Vanessa and Winona are testifying speaks volumes about who he really is and I think he needs to get help to deal with his booze issues. Didn't he say that he only took drugs twice and that was with Marilyn Manson.....yea okay Johnny "twice"........

Also.....she shat in his bed......who does that?!
He said he’s tried every drug under the sun yesterday in court and that he’d been in a bad place re drink and drugs when his relationship broke up with Vanessa, he was very candid about his drug abuse and talked about his idols such as Hunter S Thompson being very in to experimenting with opiates and how he tried to emulate that.

I agree with this. I also think he was so off his face all the time his moods must’ve been extremely volitile, and he could’ve easily done something he would never consider when sober.

my instinct is they probably had a relationship that involved physical fights between them.

that said, he didn’t need to take the Sun to court and he’s risked a huge amount to do so, seems odd to do that if the story was basically true. That said, could be ego
This is where I am with it. I don’t like her, I think she was fake hungry and wanted to climb the ladder and thought he would help but I think they had a really toxic unhappy relationship with a lot of drink and drug use on both sides. We’ve seen the start of his testimony and he has voice recordings of her being abusive so we know that happened. I like to think that he wasn’t abusive back because I always loved him but I honestly don’t know 🤷‍♀️ But like you say, would you take a paper to court if They were telling the truth? Would your legal team let you? Would you risk everything else coming out? It doesn’t seem likely that he would.

Reactions: 22

He didn’t do himself many favours in this interview, his ego is astonishing.

Reactions: 9
This is funny (no not in that way) ,my daughter and i watched an old movie with Amber in yesterday .and her first comment when she appeared on screen ,was what a b*tch she is.I`d briefly heard and read about her marriage to Johnny ,but on googling afterwards ,was horrified!THis woman is vile! I don`t believe for a moment that JD is an angel ,but ,funny how his exes have come out to reaffirm his basic character.I hope she loses.The more i see/hear ,the more i feel she was out to get him..and his money.

Reactions: 23
I think they were toxic together from the start. Johnny does have his issues with booze and stuff and I think his mother dying sent him in a downward spiral and Amber used that against him. I'm not saying he was totally innocent but there is only so much someone can take and Amber has a history of domestic abuse. The fact that Vanessa and Winona are testifying speaks volumes about who he really is and I think he needs to get help to deal with his booze issues. Didn't he say that he only took drugs twice and that was with Marilyn Manson.....yea okay Johnny "twice"........

Also.....she shat in his bed......who does that?!
Haha no I think he meant twice with Marilyn manson, million times without. He said he's tried every drug possible by the age of 14 which is crazy, no wonder he's a bit mental

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’m in the minority, and of course we don’t know the whole story yet as the trial hasn’t finished, but I’m not exactly ‘team Johnny’. The amount of drugs he’s professed to taking, how can he even remember what he did or did not do? Plus the interview he did with Rolling Stone has shown he’s bad side. At the moment, to me at least, he’s a junkie who has been shown to have violent tendencies (look at the text messages he sent about murdering Amber). He’s a talented actor and his children seem to adore him, but he’s not innocent little Johnny Depp that some social media posters seem to think.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I know, that suspicion and the insistence on the internet that he isn’t a violent man (despite numerous past violent incidents) is pretty depressing.
Yeah hope not, but it's also easy to think "he's a man, he's the violet one" and dismiss potential abuse from a woman

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t know what I think, or which team I’m on, and that is making me disappointed. I ALWAYS have an opinion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with the posters above- Johnny doesn’t seem like a particularly grounded or level-headed person considering the amount of alcohol and drugs he does and tit like spending 3 million quid shooting Hunter S Thompson out of a canon. I saw the video she shot of him (which I admit, seemed shady in her part) when he was rampaging around drunk smashing cupboard doors- that kind of aggressive behaviour isn’t acceptable.
I think they’re both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone hear heard the audio clips? You can google them and they’re on YouTube. She sounds like a classic abuser. She is actually terrifying

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Its entirely possible that Johnny was violent towards Amber and not previous girlfriends. Different people being out different aspects of our personalities.
Tim Burton has said Johnny was a tit to Kate Moss. I don't think it means anything really, my ex has a violent ex girlfriend who hit him and strangled him (I saw the evidence) and by all accounts she has not been violent to her new partner.

Amber does NOT have a history of domestic violence, her ex made it very clear that it was a misunderstanding and the officer was homophonic. If we are going to accept Johnny's ex's accounts then surely we must accept hers?

The video of Johnny kicking off is terrifying, verbal abuse and intimidation. Amber has also shown messages from Johnny's assistant Stephen apologising for Johnny kicking her.

I think they were probably as bad as each other but I do believe he hit her.

And the shitting the bed thing, well he clearly says it may not of been her

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.