Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that Kurt drinks too much and there is something off about Kurt.
He's the Mundane Matt of Lawtube.

And yeah his drinking don't help.

That said much of the criticism of his 'misogyny' is easily explained by him being physically unattractive.

Reactions: 3
Every time I see excerpts from misheard's divorce deposition I am astonished by her arrogance and contemptuous additude. She has a unique gift to sneer through her veneers while lie after lie slithers through her surgeically enhanced lips. Her later physical appearance in court was so strikingly different from her deposition appearance, not just the weight difference, but the structure of her face is completely altered. I truly wonder how she will end up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Every time I see excerpts from misheard's divorce deposition I am astonished by her arrogance and contemptuous additude. She has a unique gift to sneer through her veneers while lie after lie slithers through her surgeically enhanced lips. Her later physical appearance in court was so strikingly different from her deposition appearance, not just the weight difference, but the structure of her face is completely altered. I truly wonder how she will end up.
I sooo agree. How she looked in court in London, like a little girl on uppers chewing cud to the cheekbone twattery we saw faking her cunting tears in the US! I cant watch anymore of the cow but that doesnt stop her popping up and duck me I believe the trollop less every time I hear her and can't actually believe we gave so much time to the bleep. How bleeping generous are we?!!!!! (Dotty had a pernod or two, I am going to say bleep in every post I write this eve! Mr Merton is laughing, about time he says! 😂 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed- it was beyond what I could tolerate, so just turned it off. I was also shocked about how condescending her lawyer was... so smug

Lol....

A treat for Steff fans....

Now is your chance to slip a coffee table or a futon from her Wish list into her bikini....

Oh and while Steff is away, Popcorn Planet was rather good today.

Bouzy, Bots, lying journos, and social media games....

It would be nice if they could get their story straight...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol....

A treat for Steff fans....

Now is your chance to slip a coffee table or a futon from her Wish list into her bikini....

Oh and while Steff is away, Popcorn Planet was rather good today.

Bouzy, Bots, lying journos, and social media games....

It would be nice if they could get their story straight...

Jesus HC I did not need to see that grifter on a sun lounger…. She’s the ultimate cock

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A Stanford professor speaks...

Welcome to the paranoid world of news...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Hmmmm.....

Anyone from the Alice Evans thread care to comment....
You know about what Alice Evans allegedly said months ago....

Honestly....

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.