Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and clearly off her meds too...sorry but that's not natural.. either it's a case of seriously over the top acting or thats some absolute manic energy condition that verges on a psychotically manic... it goes beyond loud and annoying to me..it's like wild and crazy..

she's like a group of ginned up henparty chav bimbos all rolled into one.. the type where you leave the pub the minute they come in
Try it on x2 speed. It's how I watch the whole programme. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Marlon Brando....
Isn't he dead?

TUG seems rather jolly....

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Fartlow created ages ago ?

Also is this the same Eve Barlow that used to brag back in 2016 about how she had JD's phone number??

i'd like to know how much the so called Twitter Journo Eve Barlow makes from her bullshit and obsessively posting about Amber and her friends..
what a shame I don't have the time to make a twitter just to post this response.. Tattlers feel free to go ahead and do so

You know, the one thing that haunts me about the Depp v Heard situation is the fact that Amber Heard has a baby, an innocent little girl. We know she grew up in an abusive household, we know she is mentally ill, we know she abused and battered Mr. Depp, her sister and her ex-wife (also the timing of Cara Delevingne’s black eye is very suspicious). We know she has alcohol and substance abuses problems (not to mention hypocrisy problems) We has seen that she is unable to stop, to take responsibility for her lies and actions, to accept the consequences hellacious behavior. What will happen to that baby girl?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You know, the one thing that haunts me about the Depp v Heard situation is the fact that Amber Heard has a baby, an innocent little girl. We know she grew up in an abusive household, we know she is mentally ill, we know she abused and battered Mr. Depp, her sister and her ex-wife (also the timing of Cara Delevingne’s black eye is very suspicious). We know she has alcohol and substance abuses problems (not to mention hypocrisy problems) We has seen that she is unable to stop, to take responsibility for her lies and actions, to accept the consequences hellacious behavior. What will happen to that baby girl?
She doesn't strike me as a maternal person at all so I hope that for the baby's sake there's a nanny or caretaker raising the child. I wouldn't imagine she's anything more than a prop to AH.

That Cara woman gives me the CREEPS. Summat not right with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You know, the one thing that haunts me about the Depp v Heard situation is the fact that Amber Heard has a baby, an innocent little girl. We know she grew up in an abusive household, we know she is mentally ill, we know she abused and battered Mr. Depp, her sister and her ex-wife (also the timing of Cara Delevingne’s black eye is very suspicious).
oh god I'd forgotten about Caras black eye...

have said all along about the poor child.. she seems to use her daughter as a prop and she never seems to be around her.. like when she was shopping the other day where was the child??it's not like children are not allowed in TK Maxx.. in our Primark having a kid in tow seems to be mandatory

Reactions: 9
Watching the PP live - the video of the lift snogging was pre April 216 the TRO was May 2016 apparently. Lives up with the Rocky partner testimony about the mollusk cara sandwich

Franco lift footage May 2016

For someone so traumatised she was getting a lot of love in an elevator

duck sake Stef the weirdo has joined the live time to go make tea

Reactions: 8
Is it possible to get subtitles on YouTube so I can mute the mad bird on PP bit still watch? I genuinely can’t listen to her…. But want to watch the content 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is it possible to get subtitles on YouTube so I can mute the mad bird on PP bit still watch? I genuinely can’t listen to her…. But want to watch the content 🤣🤣🤣
sadly idt this works for a live... some videos on YT have Closed captions.. we can't avoid Stef.. i first encountered her during the trial and i had to mute and missed so much of the conversation

sadly idt this works for a live... some videos on YT have Closed captions.. we can't avoid Stef.. i first encountered her during the trial and i had to mute and missed so much of the conversation
She’s bleeping awful Lydz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The “eyyy up” makes my teeth itch … 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.