Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wanted to move on with her life? Ugh, she is the worst.

Reactions: 9
Has the appeal been granted yet? I've lost track. I honestly get a sick feeling she'll win. She's got a lot of powerful people behind her. From the bits I've seen on twitter her PR campaign seems ruthless.
I'm pleased Depp is moving on and seems to be in a creative space again. I hope his family and friends feel settled.

Reactions: 1
Is it Judge Penney who decides if the appeal is granted or someone else?

Has the appeal been granted yet? I've lost track. I honestly get a sick feeling she'll win. She's got a lot of powerful people behind her. From the bits I've seen on twitter her PR campaign seems ruthless.
I'm pleased Depp is moving on and seems to be in a creative space again. I hope his family and friends feel settled.
no the appeal hasn't been granted yet.

Is it Judge Penney who decides if the appeal is granted or someone else?
no it will be a different judge, a judge from the appellate court.

Reactions: 3
Rottenborn is lead and they look like they are going with the first amendment rights.
A potential flaw in this approach is, it you go over the transcript, Rottenborn made the First Amendment argument in his opening and closing argument... but not in the dismissal at the closing of the plaintiff's case.

Were I an appeal court judge, I would have to ask why he made the appeal to the jury twice, but not the judge?

Specifically pointing out that the jury can make their decision on the basis of anything they like (within reason and instructions), but a judge can only do so by reference to the law.

And knowing this, why didn't Rottenborn cite the First Amendment at the dismissal?

Reactions: 3
Remember all the Marlon Brando stuff? How Marlon sent a Native American woman in his place to the Oscars and they cut her time. How Depp tried to buy some land back for them but someone stiffed him on tax/monies???

Yeah, all that. Burn Hollywood Burn!

Reactions: 2
Ah, there's the rub, I don't have twitter or insta.
She just basically says that Turd getting new Lawyers for the appeal isn’t a big deal. Elaine is a trial lawyer and they’re appeal lawyers. She thought Elaine’s statement saying she pledged to offer assistance was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just basically says that Turd getting new Lawyers for the appeal isn’t a big deal. Elaine is a trial lawyer and they’re appeal lawyers. She thought Elaine’s statement saying she pledged to offer assistance was funny.
one of those lawyers according to Emily just has litigation experience, they are not all appellate lawyers that was said during her live stream last night, i forgot which one it was.

I can't believe that there were people in Emily's livestream thought that the same lawyer, that tried to Stop that TMZ guy from testifying is now one of Amber's new lawyers but it's just that Amber has different lawyers from the same law firm that sent a lawyer over to try to stop him from testifying. Here is the tweet in question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.