Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-08-12 23.52.08.png

There is a slider thing on Teemill to give sellers an idea of how much they can expect to make in a month. To give Jack the best chance I set both her traffic and conversions to high and if we decide Jack is an expert (lol) then that would take her to £15,999 per month. Is it likely she did £10,000 of that on the first day? Even if that did indeed happen, we still have no idea where the remainder for that month went or for any subsequent sales.

Here's an update about Depp and Heard's appeal about the suspension bond for both sides

Just to be clear the suspension bond is optional for both sides and only the appeal bond is required.

If anyone is wondering if there is a time limited to file a suspension bond

Reactions: 1
The PR saga is bubbling along nicely...

It's increasingly clear that Laura B was at least partially correct.... whether she had the exact person remains to be seen.... but strangely, and on cue this happens....

Which is odd because for months, supposedly, they were loving the supposed abuse and supposed death threats (which they supposedly receiving (and definitely were not sending themselves from fake accounts) (so that said reports could be made of how wild the internet is - with dead children sending parents twitter messages that could be seen and screen-shotted in 45 seconds, before being reported and the account closed down).

I guess the tide must be turning....

Reactions: 3
More top journalism....

Gosh!....

Surely not the ACLU...

Surely they wouldn't be implicated in doxxing and SWATting...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yet more top journalism...

From a top journalist....

You shouldn't laugh, as supposedly there is going to be a defamation case from all this....
It will make WagathaChristie look sane....

I’m still here Lydia… how’s new job going xx
ok so far touch wood but v nervous. it's a LOT of information, procedures and processes to take in and the person I am covering for goes on her maternity at the end of next week.. i am really scared I won't be up to the job

I'm here, but be warned, I'm a tired, grumpy cow.
R (2).jpg

Jesus, much as I don't think very much of Heard, think I'm going to file this one with the Benedict Cumberbatch & Beyonce fake pregnancies.

Benedict Cumberbatch was pregnant? TBH im still not sure about the fake baby thing.. I DO think it's odd how she goes here there and everywhere with no sign of a baby in tow. I'm also thinking of when she was in the UK during the trial and papped outside an off licence with Barlow

Last edited:
  • Heart
ok so far touch wood but v nervous. it's a LOT of information, procedures and processes to take in and the person I am covering for goes on her maternity at the end of next week.. i am really scared I won't be up to the job

View attachment 1497965

Benedict Cumberbatch was pregnant? TBH im still not sure about the fake baby thing.. I DO think it's odd how she goes here there and everywhere with no sign of a baby in tow. I'm also thinking of when she was in the UK during the trial and papped outside an off licence with Barlow
You'll be fine, it's exhausting having to learn everything so quickly but once you're on your own, you'll manage perfectly adequately and by the end of the 1st day, you'll wonder why you got so stressed about it

• Heart

View attachment 1497965

You will soon get the hang of it - it’s horrible being the newbie but I’m certain you will soon have it all down pat xx

Reactions: 2
You will soon get the hang of it - it’s horrible being the newbie but I’m certain you will soon have it all down pat xx
i'm sure you're right but i think the fact I haven't worked since 2019 doesn't help. There's a lot of new tech changes and programmes to get used to as well..

• Heart
i'm sure you're right but i think the fact I haven't worked since 2019 doesn't help. There's a lot of new tech changes and programmes to get used to as well..
What's the worse that can happen?

They can give you the job ;)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.