Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone still looking for a full Dateline with no voiceovers get to Sayan Mitra on that big red button video site . There's a demonitized copy there..

Reactions: 2
Amber's going old skool grassroots...

Oh yeah, and you know she said she didn't know how to leak stuff to TMZ....

Meet TMZ producer, Matt Weiss,,,, and friend....

What kind of twisted individual goes to these kind of parties?!! Though, I do have to say the spirit cooking is far worse.

Oooo spill the mega pint who is it rumoured to involve? 😳
I wanna know too!!!

Oooo spill the mega pint who is it rumoured to involve? 😳
It's probably people just mouthing off.
They probably exist... but they aren't online.

But we'll see.

-----

What is the point of this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I have never liked the colloquialism "You lie like a dog." Dogs are very honest beings. Thanks to current events we now have a replacement- "You lie like Amber Heard."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aha! πŸ’‘! Monday May 16th was the week the trial returned after a week-long break.

This is when Cara got herself in the news by acting really odd at the Billboard music awards. Was she worried this would come out so made sure she was trending for a different reason?

Γ  la Disney allegedly naming the movie Frozen so people wouldn't see as many stories about ol' Walt being frozen after death πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Alert alert. haha! It just occurred to me.

If you want to get a great look up close at Johnny playing with Marcus Mumford, use your search engine of choice and find Kansas City from the New Dylan Basement Tapes. First off, Johnny looks damn good. Secondly, so does Marcus Mumford. lol

The video brings me to tears every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aha! πŸ’‘! Monday May 16th was the week the trial returned after a week-long break.

This is when Cara got herself in the news by acting really odd at the Billboard music awards. Was she worried this would come out so made sure she was trending for a different reason?

Γ  la Disney allegedly naming the movie Frozen so people wouldn't see as many stories about ol' Walt being frozen after death πŸ˜‚
But May the 3th this was posted in the internet and it's weird too

This is from June 2020

• "DailyMail.com has since then obtained an image of a woman closely resembling Delevingne riding the private elevator to Depp's penthouse in late 2016" Quoted from the article linked below.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But May the 3th this was posted in the internet and it's weird too

This is from June 2020L]
That's so hella weird dancing (standing still and wafting your hand in the air.. is that smell the fart dancing?) and what is with the walking stick? Those rappers or whatever they are are most odd. I am assuming Cara was attracted to her tits hanging out...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.