John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John comes across as very dumb/slow I don’t know if that’s the steroids he takes or he is generally just stupid but I think he’s not mentally capable to actually meet or care for her needs
---
I never forget the time he let that awful Sasha Fontain in his house to exploit her
He thought he had a chance with her

Reactions: 4
Even putting her on that horse carousel is a risk! What if she has a seizure and falls?
---
I never forget the time he let that awful Sasha Fontain in his house to exploit her
I remember that!

Reactions: 4
I commented on that and all the on heat bitches jumped on me saying John knows what he is doing surely those rides are the last thing someone who has seizures needs he is a horrible scrounging beg doubt he has ever worked a day in his life.Good father he is not.

Reactions: 6
Just came to see if he had a thread after seeing his video saying they're not going live because turning off the gifts means he doesn't know what to do on live and can't make people happy and how the gifts make Dee happy.

There's something about him that makes me so uncomfortable.
I saw a video a while ago where he was talking, in some detail about how Dee was sexually abused by several family members. It just made me feel so uncomfortable, the fact she can't concent to that being shared or understand it at all!

(I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, just editing to say I see others have mentioned the same!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just came across this John a few days and had to look here. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks his a creepy beg. Exploitation at its finest being enabled by deluded "fans" on TT

Reactions: 6