John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI✌
im new to tattle in general & been reading several different threads.
I've enjoyed making my way through this thread.
However i'm so gutted in John's taste of women [mainly ON] I'm not a petty or jealous type but seriously i need him to tell me...WHY? Just why?!:unsure:🤷‍♀️ I just can't understand why he is with her?

Anyway i love the reading the gossip keep it coming lovelys :);)

Reactions: 8
The one thing we can say for him is that none of his women have been the typical footballer Love Island types. Even O looked pretty 'normal' when they met. There's hope for us all.

Reactions: 6
HI✌
im new to tattle in general & been reading several different threads.
I've enjoyed making my way through this thread.
However i'm so gutted in John's taste of women [mainly ON] I'm not a petty or jealous type but seriously i need him to tell me...WHY? Just why?!:unsure:🤷‍♀️ I just can't understand why he is with her?

Anyway i love the reading the gossip keep it coming lovelys :);)
Totally agree! We deffo need to keep the Stones gossip coming...

It seems he's more lowkey than other footballers!

Reactions: 2
He wasn’t technically a babe magnet at the beginning, he was cute but not the Daddy Pussy slayer he is now, plus he’d had like 1 gf and a fling his whole life.

so when a slutbag like ON with her bangers hanging out approached him in a club or whatever he was probably a bit over excited… the rest is history. 🤪

Where did coco and her tea go? We need a new brew over here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His hair is looking extra fluffy in todays training pictures. Hopefully he keeps it this length for a while longer yet 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The bikes in Dubai - after all her preaching I wonder if she’s given in and had the vaccine?!

Reactions: 2
Right, ladies, the coast's clear - which of you is making a move?

Don't think I've got what it takes to tempt him into an illicit affair, but someone must be up for giving it a go.

Reactions: 3
I don’t usually condone cheating, but in this case I hope he’s at some woman’s house and is helping her do the dishes as we speak 🤣

Fingers crossed the gold digger finds new *richer* prey in Dubai and stays there 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am at his gaff now ladies and lads.

Give me a list of filthy tit you want me to do to him.
I am a team player.

She doesn’t need a vax for Dubai btw just a neg test.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.