John Stones #7 rumour has he’s got size 7.5 socks, but we still think he’s got a massive…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but look and kyle and Harry. John's showing them his thread. Pickford looks well interested. 3some pickford im down
I am 99% convinced that they really are reading the thread, because you can tell from John's face that he is the joke. I've never seen him look so sheepish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am 99% convinced that they really are reading the thread, because you can tell from John's face that he is the joke. I've never seen him look so sheepish.
Or they found mine and john sex type where I'm bleeping him with a huge strap on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Kyle is enjoying it so much , the way only your best friend can enjoy finding out you're a sex symbol.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And Kyle is enjoying it so much , the way only your best friend can enjoy finding out you're a sex symbol.
It has crossed my mind that we may offend Kyle with our constant piss jokes. I only hope that someone who is okay with public pissing has the good humour to take our banter as intended, as we have also acknowledged that he is the MVP plenty of times.

Hope Jord is flattered that I spend most of my waking moments fantasising about him and bae. There's something I'd never thought I'd say about Jordan Pickford.

Kane there hanging on to everyone word of @Violetroselily 's

Reactions: 1
Bet they're all rinsing him 😂 they're just jel were obsessed with the size of his cock 😰😍

Reactions: 1
Wonder if I lived with him would I have come home to my tea made tonight 🤣 and a glass of rose poured…

That would make him even more perfect!

how are we all feeling about the fixtures? Are you planning on going to many @cobette
Having just spend £140 on petrol over the course of two days I'm currently thinking it was for the best I didn't get a season ticket! Definitely won't go to as many games as I did this season, which is very sad as it has been SO fun.

I'll go to the first home game, and then we'll say that's my last hurrah before winter sets in.

How are Everton's looking?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Having just spend £140 on petrol over the course of two days I'm currently thinking it was for the best I didn't get a season ticket! Definitely won't go to as many games as I did this season, which is very sad as it has been SO fun.

I'll go to the first home game, and then we'll say that's my last hurrah before winter sets in.

How are Everton's looking?
Pretty much said the same petrol wise. I go with my dad, it’s an 8 hour round trip. We’ve got Chelsea for the 5:30 kick off, we’ve said we’re going to try and go to that, and then Forrest the following home game, then probably nothing until October as my parents are away on holiday

• Heart
I am 100% convinced they were reading this thread. John’s body language with stepping away sheepishly while Kyle and the others were guffawing was quite telling. John and Kyle - know that I adore both of you and regret nothing I post here.

• Heart
I am 100% convinced they were reading this thread. John’s body language with stepping away sheepishly while Kyle and the others were guffawing was quite telling. John and Kyle - know that I adore both of you and regret nothing I post here.
I feel a bit sorry for Maguire. We should try and find some nice things to say about him. The rest of them would be quite happy with the contents of the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sorry for Maguire. We should try and find some nice things to say about him. The rest of them would be quite happy with the contents of the thread.
Never

But if this is my chance to declare my love for bae I’m going to throw you all under the bus 🤣🤣

• Haha
I actually think the reason I love him so much is mostly because I feel sorry for the way most people treat him 😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.