John Stones #7 rumour has he’s got size 7.5 socks, but we still think he’s got a massive…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is when he looking across the room and you. And he pissed because some loser is talking to his women. He's ready to take her back to the bedroom but unfortunately he can't wait so stops the lift. And lifts up your dress and feels how wet you are for him and then just lifts you up by your waist until your legs wrap around him..........
Goodbye ⚰ ⚰ ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You gotta plan for all eventualities bestie. Don't want to spend the entire day panicking you picked the wrong ones.

Avoid the boss. No settling. Stick to my one man mantra. Go for the top prize. Have you seen him yet? Does he look fit today? Am living vicariously through you.
Boss is married with kids, but so beautiful. I used to blush just talking to him.

Crush and I have not spoken properly but he did bring me a coffee earlier. I will repay the favour with a jager bomb tonight.

What are you doing today? How is your back?

I should also clarify, crush has a man bun. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Boss is married with kids, but so beautiful. I used to blush just talking to him.

Crush and I have not spoken properly but he did bring me a coffee earlier. I will repay the favour with a jager bomb tonight.

Brought you a coffee 😭 It's like On Hold ❤ In work, we all just fetch our own drinks. Someone bringing you one would be akin to a proposal.

Jager you say?!

I don't believe we have ever discussed cock or cease in this photo!? Would like to play with those drawstrings.

21.png

Today, I am catching up on washing. Potentially finishing AON. And trying to psych myself up to watch Tuesday's game. Back is better now thank you, not that lying on the sofa all day will do it much good.

Why have we not heard anything about an appeal yet?! They better not decide because it's just stupid NL they'll let it stand.

• Haha
  • Heart
In my office, we have people whose job it is to bring you drinks 😊

@Violetroselily I hope you have a lovely (or at least bearable) time at your leaving drinks. And a good ogle of the crush's manbun, even if nothing else happens

• Heart
In my office, we have people whose job it is to bring you drinks 😊

@Violetroselily I hope you have a lovely (or at least bearable) time at your leaving drinks. And a good ogle of the crush's manbun, even if nothing else happens
How did your presentation go?

Brought you a coffee 😭 It's like On Hold ❤ In work, we all just fetch our own drinks. Someone bringing you one would be akin to a proposal.

Jager you say?!

I don't believe we have ever discussed cock or cease in this photo!? Would like to play with those drawstrings.

View attachment 1347054

Today, I am catching up on washing. Potentially finishing AON. And trying to psych myself up to watch Tuesday's game. Back is better now thank you, not that lying on the sofa all day will do it much good.

Why have we not heard anything about an appeal yet?! They better not decide because it's just stupid NL they'll let it stand.
I think crease unfortunately, but would support playing with the drawstrings to find out.

I'm happy for AON, but also super sad that it will be finishing 😕. Do you have anything else planned next?

Not sure re appeals, tbh I can't really remember hearing anything about England card appeals, maybe its all a bit quieter than in the PL/CL?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Eek good luck @Gossgossgoss9888 I forgot it was today! At least it will be over soon!

Public speaking is my worst nightmare. I can get by in front of a group that I don't know, but when it is people I do know I become a babbling wreck cringing everytime I hear myself say 'um'.

@Violetroselily

I've a few different ideas floating around but nothing concrete, which makes me sad because I'm going to miss writing. Months ago, I made notes for a JS-JG-OFC love triangle, but it's been binned off because a) can't write JG, b) felt a bit YA in a lot of ways as had flashbacks, c) featured cheating (which I did not realise was so controversial as it features in basically every chicklit novel I've ever read), d) also included a child (too close to AON). Don't need to write it now, just told you half the plot :LOL:

Love a man bun btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

I should also clarify, crush has a man bun. Lol.
I am loving this! Please keep us updated on the evenings shenanigans!

• Heart
Thanks everybody for being so supportive 🥰

I hate these things and feel so self-conscious about them ever since my boss described me as "awkward" I am even more awkward, thanks boss! but it went OK.

I did a @Gossgossgoss9888 special, i.e. "wing it and act like you know what you're doing", few hairy moments where I'm halfway through a sentence and have absolutely no clue where it's going.

But luckily for me, everybody else is madly confused by this project too! So fun all round, managed to get through it only having to make one minor update to my work, and have hopefully not shown all those people that I'm an idiot. So yay.

7683bb16dff8c9ef804a0dbfb149f641Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjUzMzg3MDM2-2.67050646.jpg

• Heart
Thanks everybody for being so supportive 🥰

I hate these things and feel so self-conscious about them ever since my boss described me as "awkward" I am even more awkward, thanks boss! but it went OK.

I did a @Gossgossgoss9888 special, i.e. "wing it and act like you know what you're doing", few hairy moments where I'm halfway through a sentence and have absolutely no clue where it's going.

But luckily for me, everybody else is madly confused by this project too! So fun all round, managed to get through it only having to make one minor update to my work, and have hopefully not shown all those people that I'm an idiot. So yay.

View attachment 1347488
Well done! I also use the 'wing it' tactic, alongside 'fake it until you make it'.

How kind of your boss. Some people need to engaged their brains.

The arms in that pic, my God.

• Heart
Well done! I also use the 'wing it' tactic, alongside 'fake it until you make it'.

How kind of your boss. Some people need to engaged their brains.

The arms in that pic, my God.
Despite being my age, my boss is basically a regen of my mother, i.e.a smiling assassin who says stuff to you in a pleasant voice as if it's obvious and you go along with it and then a few hours later you're on your own and you feel a bit useless and suddenly you think... Wait, am I overreacting or did she eviscerate me?

Luckily for me I have a lifetime of dealing with that and I know the answer is to nod and smile and be just a little bit dead inside.

Anyway, if ever a pair of arms were made to carry trophies...

images.jpeg
GettyImages-1319648972-scaled.jpg
074bf640-da8f-11ec-8019-1fef3477da32.jpg
process.jpeg

• Heart
Despite being my age, my boss is basically a regen of my mother, i.e.a smiling assassin who says stuff to you in a pleasant voice as if it's obvious and you go along with it and then a few hours later you're on your own and you feel a bit useless and suddenly you think... Wait, am I overreacting or did she eviscerate me?

Luckily for me I have a lifetime of dealing with that and I know the answer is to nod and smile and be just a little bit dead inside.

Anyway, if ever a pair of arms were made to carry trophies...

View attachment 1347539View attachment 1347540View attachment 1347542View attachment 1347543
I have such little time for people in authority who lack common sense over how their words make people feel. I know that the majority of the time there is no harm in it, but I feel like in that kind of role, you have to have some kind of appreciation for what your words can do to people.

In my company, we are encouraged to 'be your best self', but you appear to only be able to get anywhere if you are an all singing, all dancing, extrovert.

Life goal - be in those arms. Ideally like this:

Training 22.jpg

• Heart
I have such little time for people in authority who lack common sense over how their words make people feel. I know that the majority of the time there is no harm in it, but I feel like in that kind of role, you have to have some kind of appreciation for what your words can do to people.

In my company, we are encouraged to 'be your best self', but you appear to only be able to get anywhere if you are an all singing, all dancing, extrovert.

Life goal - be in those arms. Ideally like this:

View attachment 1347563
I would also take this embrace, from either of them.

15bae8ab3f3d2edc4b772fa26ddeeffd.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We need a thread title ladies!

This is the quickest we've gotten through a thread ❤ ❤ Makes me so happy our little community has grown.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.