John Stones #61 finally back on the pitch hurrah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what they did cunty cunts

IMG_9236.jpeg

---
I SHOULD THINK SO TOO

IMG_9237.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
his seat in the dressing room was finally fixed.
ha ha this is funny

which games did you go to?

what a 2023 for bae

IMG_9253.jpeg
IMG_8716.jpeg
IMG_8127.jpeg
IMG_8086.jpeg

I have recovered from the shocking events at Goodison Park, sounds like bae is too

here’s to 2024 - I hope you all have a good one

Reactions: 3
ha ha this is funny

which games did you go to?

what a 2023 for bae

View attachment 2660225View attachment 2660226View attachment 2660228View attachment 2660229

I have recovered from the shocking events at Goodison Park, sounds like bae is too

here’s to 2024 - I hope you all have a good one
I went to the 30th Dec. game against Sheffield United and going to tomorrow’s FA Cup game against Huddersfield. It was nice to see a win this year. Last year when I was here, we drew with Everton.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I went to the 30th Dec. game against Sheffield United and going to tomorrow’s FA Cup game against Huddersfield. It was nice to see a win this year. Last year when I was here, we drew with Everton.
Omg I had no idea you were actually at the game.It was a good one too and you got to see KDB in person.What did you think of Bobb and Doku?.🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope you enjoyed the show JD!

Any peeps of John there?
I saw him come out on the pitch for the group photo with the 5 trophies before the 30th December Sheffield United game.
Omg I had no idea you were actually at the game.It was a good one too and you got to see KDB in person.What did you think of Bobb and Doku?.🤗
The 30th December and 7th January games, yes. :D Crowd went wild on the 30th when KDB warmed up and I think everyone had a feeling he’d get some minutes against Huddersfield. It was great to see him back. And
I got his autograph and some others after the game!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope you have enjoyed your holiday, had some good food and the weather hasn’t spoiled it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1