John Stones #61 finally back on the pitch hurrah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!!
How is everyone??
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Wonder how everyone else’s Christmas was that don’t visit anymore.

@maccamacc tonight is the night… how are you feeling??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello!!
How is everyone??
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Wonder how everyone else’s Christmas was that don’t visit anymore.

@maccamacc tonight is the night… how are you feeling??
👋Had a lovely Christmas hope you did too. I am supporting the light blues tonight was just saying to RLF I wish I had got him tickets to this game instead of the 7th

• Heart
👋Had a lovely Christmas hope you did too. I am supporting the light blues tonight was just saying to RLF I wish I had got him tickets to this game instead of the 7th
How’s he feeling about it?? We’ve been planning our next few. We don’t tend to go early in the year because of the weather, but my dad was poorly at the start of the season so we didn’t get to all of planned games 😢

• Heart
How’s he feeling about it?? We’ve been planning our next few. We don’t tend to go early in the year because of the weather, but my dad was poorly at the start of the season so we didn’t get to all of planned games 😢
Says you are going to win but glad he went to game we did!Hope you’re dad is on the mend

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello @einahpets93 ! I had a lovely Christmas and ate lots of cheese. Sorry to hear you dad was poorly hope he is better now

I hope bae did too, he looks like he did..

IMG_9235.jpeg

I think that we will get going now on a run.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we were shite though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Says you are going to win but glad he went to game we did!Hope you’re dad is on the mend
I understand him preferring the game you went to 🤣 we’re next there for Spurs I think.
Yes, thank you. He’s much better now 💙
---
Hello @einahpets93 ! I had a lovely Christmas and ate lots of cheese. Sorry to hear you dad was poorly hope he is better now

I hope bae did too, he looks like he did..

View attachment 2653220

I think that we will get going now on a run.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we were shite though.
I’m still eating cheese and hoping you are shite tonight 🤣

• Haha