Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’ve just made RLF a vegan spaghetti bolognaise for when he gets home from Work. Just gonna read my book I think. Fancy a quiet evening. Hope you’re meeting goes ok 👍
Oooooh I could murder a spag bol right now. It’s lunch time here and I think I’m just having a peanut butter sandwich. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Doing okay, thank you. ♥ I have a meeting this afternoon but it shouldn’t be too bad. What are you up to this evening? Hope you’re resting those legs!
I’ve just made RLF a vegan spaghetti bolognaise for when he gets home from Work. Just gonna read my book I think. Fancy a quiet evening. Hope you’re meeting goes ok 👍

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
He’s always pale. Just needs a summer tan!! He does look tired. They’ve got a few days now before the next match.
Hopefully we get some nice pool content this week 😌
I hope they all have a nice rest for the next couple of days. I imagine they’ll restart training on Friday?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Got a big bag of popcorn from home bargains for 79p for the game tomorrow. And got a few diff milkas 🤪
Hope everyone is having a good day

hopefully bae will be in some pics tonight but here’s some to keep us going ….

View attachment 2173767View attachment 2173768View attachment 2173769View attachment 2173770View attachment 2173771View attachment 2173773View attachment 2173774View attachment 2173775
Nails are beautiful! His arms in the last one, wow. :love:

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hey babes, @Just Drive ! I'm doing all right, thank you! <3
How's your weekend so far?

As much as I like to see John play, I like that he's being rested. They have so many matches to play for, still, and some really important ones are coming up... plus the international matches after the end of the season. Them barely having a month as a break due to the winter WC having been played is a little ridiculous. Fingers crossed they all stay fit and playing. 🥰
Good so far, thank you! ♥ I’m so glad you get a break so you can watch the game today.

Oooooooh, Erling. What a miss. :(
---
GUNDOOOOOO! Wow!

• Heart