Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
ugh yessss it is and I hate it. It’s so annoying. You will be able to change it tomorrow after you miss it again. We have to deliver things twice. if you have a safe place or a neighbour I would leave a note on your door if you can. If not youll be able to book a redelivery for Saturday or collect it.
---

There are no rules for how AL is spent. if you’re feeling better that’s the main thing.
does anyone think it’s cold tonight.
Cheers, I’ll go collect Saturday if it’s missed again tomorrow. My neighbour is a cow, we have to take her parcels in but she won’t take in ours
thought it was quite mild tonight, the rain sort of broke the heaviness earlier

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oooooh I could murder a spag bol right now. It’s lunch time here and I think I’m just having a peanut butter sandwich. 😕
Ohhh do you not have anything more exciting. Just booked my food shop for tomorrow 🤣🤣. I can relax now. Might go to bed im shattered. Took me ages to get to sleep after the game last night I don’t know why.
With all this footy on I’m soo behind on my reading target 🤣🤣

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Ohhh do you not have anything more exciting. Just booked my food shop for tomorrow 🤣🤣. I can relax now. Might go to bed im shattered. Took me ages to get to sleep after the game last night I don’t know why.
With all this footy on I’m soo behind on my reading target 🤣🤣
I’ve nothing more exciting, it’s truly pathetic. :ROFLMAO:

Good night, lovely! ♥

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Thanks for all the love 💕

The doggo is good, he passed his annual physical and bloodwork with flying colors, so that was a relief, since he will be 9 in 2 days (well, approximately - it's a made-up birthday since he was a stray rescue.)

Happy early birthday to him! Hope he has his paws crossed for today and Sunday.

Oh my that last photo. My boy is 13 now.
His nose. 🥺 So sweet!

• Heart