Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
thanks hun. (Not city/ bae related so going in a spoiler for those that aren’t interested)
It’s not a shock for me, it’s been like this since October when we lost horrendously to Bournemouth twice in one week.
But, I’ll be in the queue for tickets on Tuesday for the last game of the season, and I’ll be in the queue in July for the first home game of the season 💙
Once a blue, always a blue

hope everyone’s ok
Fingers crossed for your team till the end, though. I hope you can get your tickets and show your support! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Donald23

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen the cap photo 🤣🤣🤣
He looks ambushed - on his way home for a twister and a nice afternoon in the garden
---
i don’t have a ticket 🥹 wasn’t supposed to be the the UK this weekend so never had one and now i’m struggling to get hold of one. i am GUTTED. keep your fingers crossed i miraculously manage to get one.
Awww so sorry! Don’t worry we will have a tattle party if not

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
yeah i’m pretty sure it was precautionary - he asked to be subbed and said he wants to be ready for fulham. think he’s defo got one eye on the PL trophy and didn’t want to push his body to the limit!
I really hope there will be an Alternative Commentary for this game. :ROFLMAO: There has to be, right?

• Heart