Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I'm happy I get to watch it. I have to work tomorrow, with 3 ducklings, one of which is basically newly hatched... so I'll need to go in and keep an eye on the little ones.

Gündo brace makes me happy!
Is one of them the Ruben duckling? :D

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
Going off that list I definitely would put him 5th🥹🥹
Justice for rodri too he’s well better than Casemiro ffs View attachment 2166769
Training pics, thank you! I agree, Rodri should have been higher.

they wrote this just for @einahpets93

That was a nice read. ♥
Ice cream looks nice! Looks like a lovely day out.

• Heart
Thanks for these (incredibly soulful) hugs. ❤ I am okay, enjyoing being wrapped in a blanket now.

I'm still not sure what I'll have for dinner, perhaps some pasta with grilled bell pepper sauce or a spicy rice noodle salad? Or perhaps a tarte flambée? I have the ingredients for all of these.
Wowww. I like the sound of spicy nice noodle salad.
I had beans on toast 🤣🤣. Can’t be bothered tonight and LO has a main meal for his lunch at nursery. He had cheese and tomato pasta bake 😄

I will be wrapping myself in a blanket later too 😅. Can’t beat it sometimes.
those hugs are intense aren’t they

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Good so far, thank you! ♥ I’m so glad you get a break so you can watch the game today.

Oooooooh, Erling. What a miss. :(
---
GUNDOOOOOO! Wow!
I'm happy I get to watch it. I have to work tomorrow, with 3 ducklings, one of which is basically newly hatched... so I'll need to go in and keep an eye on the little ones.

Gündo brace makes me happy!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Hope you’re okay. ♥

Good on you for booking days off! (y) You deserve them.
I'm alright. Don't really know what's up with me 🤷‍♀️ but have been skidding to a halt for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Just totally running on empty. Am hoping I can get enough rest and solitude this week to be rejuvenated before I have to go back to work.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Does anyone want to see LOs new room. RLF started it last year 😂. Finally almost finished. Just needs a lampshade , a rug and some pics or something for the walls. Ignore my curtains let’s not talk about the curtain disaster from this aft ( I need more rings )
RLF made the bed and the wardrobe🥹🥹🥹 The creased bedding is annoying me now 😂
This looks lovely! LO is a lucky boy 🥰 I love the dinos, and the teds ❤

• Heart