John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I took one for the team and did the new thread. I am now head of John stones fan club admin

@Gossgossgoss9888 with her dirty filthy incredible suggestion

Continue thirsting.

Please post your fav pics of bae 🩷🩵🤍

Sexy bae

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the new thread, @strawberrysunshine_x and the title, @Gossgossgoss9888 !

What a beautiful selection of pics.

How’s everyone today? @strawberrysunshine_x hope you had a good day.

Thanks for the new thread, girls!

Since it's cold and rainy here today, I'll give you John (dancin') in the rain tax:

Reactions: 5
Absolutely delightful!

Sorry about the weather. I hope spring arrives soon. Hope you’re doing okay!
I'm doing all right, work's a lot, and tedious atm, but I've gone back to planning what I want to cook each day, and I'm really enjoying being in the kitchen and trying new recipes right now.

Reactions: 2
I'm doing all right, work's a lot, and tedious atm, but I've gone back to planning what I want to cook each day, and I'm really enjoying being in the kitchen and trying new recipes right now.
Hope you’re ok darling.
what are you cooking tonight

Hugs for you

Wowww. I like the sound of spicy nice noodle salad.
I had beans on toast . Can’t be bothered tonight and LO has a main meal for his lunch at nursery. He had cheese and tomato pasta bake

I will be wrapping myself in a blanket later too . Can’t beat it sometimes.
those hugs are intense aren’t they

Beans on toast is such comfort food, though. I have both, too, so I might follow your lead, if I'm still lazy in a bit.

Those hugs are amazing!

Dirty filthy incredible are my middle names

Love you all, hope you're all well, I just got back from Manchester and am tiiiiired.

Reactions: 5
Ooo how was it. Did you get anything nice for lunch. Love your genius mind
Work was OK! Busy, have been delivering training again but am done with that now so back to my usual grind from tomorrow.

Big chicken and avocado burger and salad and chips. My employer orders in a big load of food every day in that office so everyone just grabs what they want. Couldn't work there every day, I would be huuuuge.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.