John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they spit and snot everywhere so much like pigs. I HATE IT
What’s also cringey is that they lie down in it when they fall or celebrate. I always have the same cringe in NFL and baseball games - they are sliding, falling down onto, or lying down on puddles of spit and snot during the course of a game. At least in basketball, staff wipe the sweat from the court at regular intervals. Sports are gross, man.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yes, we are just finishing dinner! Am not nervous as resigned to defeat. What's your prediction?
I’m thinking 1-1 or 2-1 City, just.
I have no basis to this as I don’t really follow Man City beyond perving over Bae 😂

Glad you’re able to watch after a long day 😊 and hopefully they’ll get themselves into the swing of it tonight ready for you on Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s also cringey is that they lie down in it when they fall or celebrate. I always have the same cringe in NFL and baseball games - they are sliding, falling down onto, or lying down on puddles of spit and snot during the course of a game. At least in basketball, staff wipe the sweat from the court at regular intervals. Sports are gross, man.
Animals mate. That’s all I can say

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.