John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pleased he’s back! Fingers crossed for some decent WW material photos tonight 💙

Goss and Mimi - hope your days have gotten better! Work is crap and should be outlawed once and for all

VRL - enjoy the theatre!

Einah - hope you’re feeling okay today and Covid not kicking you too much

Welcome @cloliz! Please present to us your fave Bae photo 🤍

Lou I don’t think I have ever seen that one of him with the sprinkler 🥵

Loving All the doggos photos too ❤

Hope everyone had a lovely Thursday and ready for the game!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So pleased he’s back! Fingers crossed for some decent WW material photos tonight 💙

Goss and Mimi - hope your days have gotten better! Work is crap and should be outlawed once and for all

VRL - enjoy the theatre!

Einah - hope you’re feeling okay today and Covid not kicking you too much

Welcome @cloliz! Please present to us your fave Bae photo 🤍

Lou I don’t think I have ever seen that one of him with the sprinkler 🥵

Loving All the doggos photos too ❤

Hope everyone had a lovely Thursday and reafor the game!
Plodding on, I’ve been a lot worse in life 🤣 just wfh in between coughing and sneezing fits. It’s manageable

Of course it’s from tonight @Violetroselily gave us orders to get photos so I did

always seeking VRL’s approval 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm behind, been in a meeting all day. That's one of the worst teams I've ever seen 🤯🤯

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Sorry I'm behind, been in a meeting all day. That's one of the worst teams I've ever seen 🤯🤯
Don’t say that 😭😭😭. This day can’t get much worse. I got a strawberry milkshake with my Asda shop and it’s bleeping rank. I’ve come on as well. If they play like shite I’m going to bed 😂

let’s be positive 🤣
Are you trying to get yourself banned 🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t say that 😭😭😭. This day can’t get much worse. I got a strawberry milkshake with my Asda shop and it’s bleeping rank. I’ve come on as well. If they play like shite I’m going to bed 😂

Are you trying to get yourself banned 🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me? Never 🤣

65D00775-DC41-425B-A207-994473A1A4BD.jpeg

@cobette can I have a review of this please at some point?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.