John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have finiiiiished work. 🥳

Going to have a lazy lie-down until the team is announced. I hope so much that bae plays. We deserve to see his beautiful face (and also the rest of him which isn't bad).

@mimimithis when do you finish? Hope you're OK ❤

Aw he’s fine thanks. I’ve just put him a track together he’s playing with that whilst I have a brew. How’s your day looking

Aw, sweet puppy face! 🥰
My sweet potato says haaiii!

Dogggoooos!

Gorgeous sweethearts. Please snuggle them from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have finiiiiished work. 🥳

Going to have a lazy lie-down until the team is announced. I hope so much that bae plays. We deserve to see his beautiful face (and also the rest of him which isn't bad).

@mimimithis when do you finish? Hope you're OK ❤

Dogggoooos!

Gorgeous sweethearts. Please snuggle them from me.
You did it! Now time to relax. What’s for tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You did it! Now time to relax. What’s for tea?
I've become suuuuch an air fryer disciple lately, and I have a pork chop I think will do lovely in there. Not sure what else though. Got some coconut rice in, might go nice with it and a bit of veg.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We’ll come and kidnap you and take you away, you can come over here with us, we’ll drop you at baes to look after you! ♥
Please do. I’d happily stay with all of you (and Bae). So pissed at my head of department these days, I might just up and leave. Meddlesome bugger.

So sorry! When are you finished? Sending bae over right now. ❤
If I’m lucky at 8.30, but knowing my luck…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am out this evening so someone needs to be on photo duty please

Macca is in charge if any emergencies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Please do. I’d happily stay with all of you (and Bae). So pissed at my head of department these days, I might just up and leave. Meddlesome bugger.

Shall we quit our jobs and run away together? 😘

I am out this evening so someone needs to be on photo duty please

Macca is in charge if any emergencies
B-b-but I don't think we're ready!

❤ Hope you're out somewhere nice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope everyone has had a really lovely Thursday and looking forward to the match tonight!! My house currently looks like a toy store robbery but I bribed LO with chocolate biscuits to get him to sit down for 5 minutes 🤣

Just wanted to welcome @cloliz to our thread, we met on Wattpad and chat on a Discord server but she had said about meeting new people who love football & as her original pfp on discord was @strawberrysunshine_xfavourite’ Bae picture I knew she would fit right in!

but yeah I said to her how lovely you all were and that she would be very welcome on here 🤍

heres Some Bae tax for her and a special one at the end combining her faves
View attachment 1894833View attachment 1894835View attachment 1894838View attachment 1894842
Hi and welcome, @cloliz !

Shall we quit our jobs and run away together? 😘

B-b-but I don't think we're ready!

❤ Hope you're out somewhere nice.
You say when, and I’ll be there with bells on. ❤❤❤

You can do it, I trust you. I am going to the theatre to see & Juliet ☺

I will keep my fingers crossed for lots of bae
Sounds like a wonderful night off - have fun!!! ❤

Food break is over, it’s back to work for me. Wish me luck.

• Heart

It’s not fair on you lovey! All you ever seem to be doing is working 😔 just leave and come here! ♥

You can do it, I trust you. I am going to the theatre to see & Juliet ☺

I will keep my fingers crossed for lots of bae
Have the best time! I really want to go and see that!! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.