Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Tops of a shit week 😡

What the hell is wrong with him why don’t they say 😡

Suspect.
I am slightly comforted by Pep not giving any details...if it was a clear injury then I think he'd be more likely to say

I haven't watched but the quotes say he's "not ready" rarher than injured - hopefully that just means he's just knackered because of some happy news

Hope your weekend is better than your week

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mimimithis

VIP Member
I love all the Harry Potter talk ❤
I have all the books in English and French, I still love reading them from time to time.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I don't think Haaland is the problem tbh. Cancelo has been dogshit all season, Mahrez has only just found some form, Gomes is terrible and there's no other real LB. Bernardo often looks like he has one foot out the door and Phil and Kev have had some poor games between them.

The entire squad have only scored two more goals than Haaland this season. Its hard to are where goals would come from if he wasn't there.
Agreed 100%.

There is still a bit of adjusting to do to make the team efficient both with and without Haaland, and able to transition smoothly between the two set-ups.

But Big Erl's delivering on what's required of him (although of course always room for improvement).

Left back is a major problem because you'd have to say at this point that the only player you can properly rely on there is Ake who is solid defensively but doesn't really offer anything going forward.

That first half defence was a joke tonight though. Big props to Laporte for doing his best to hold it together.

I'm glad bae got the night off!

cobette

VIP Member
I've not put on this season's shirt as I won't be able to get it washed and dried in time for the weekend so I've got last year's on. Let's hope it brings us Champions' luck.

• Heart