Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livvys

Chatty Member
Hey girlies it’s been a minute!!
Also how have I only just found out ON is pregnant🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Haha I’ll take the vomit in the mouth over the running round like a child in his nappy any day

I think it’s the top on knickers on show look I’m not a fan of as opposed to the knickers

Unless I have solely this view

View attachment 1899354

I love his cheeks, and I know the knickers exist, I just rather think of him bringing me my mug of coffee in the morning in a nice pair of low slung boxers

And of course, he’d be topless
Yes its very Winnie the Pooh

My opposite neighbour is always walks around in just a tshirt, no pants at all, and it is foul 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Sadly not. I'm not allowed days off last weekend of month unless they are annual leave 😭 I used a day for Chelsea last week and I don't want to use them all up so early in the year! Are you going?

He looks like a twat.

Omg he is even more delightful in it than I had remembered. How is even the way he holds his cup of tea so arousing? I’m officially deceased 💔

thank you @cobette 😘

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I'm on my 5th day of 7 in a row and I am fed up 🤬

Want to not be woken up by an alarm and have to do the same thing every morning like I'm in Groundhog Day.

When will he rescue me from this!?

View attachment 1891385
He says when you next win the league 😂 (ha soz, hope you have some days off lined up after day 7!)

Morning everyone. There’s so much snow out there. Work asked me to come in today on over time so setting off in a mo. My car is just warming up
Hope we get some pics of bae in the snow
Hope you’re not too cold this morning! What a day to work outside bless you, stay wrapped up x

It has snowed so muuuch.

Luckily I am WFH today. Still just need to find the energy to get out of bed.

Hope you all have a lovely day. ❤
Hope you’re okay and nice and cosy at home 💙

I still would

• Heart
  • Haha

rasperryripple

VIP Member
i actually love how much you’ve explored london lots more than i, a born and bred Englishwomen, ever have 😂 i’ve never even been to scotland which when i think about it is a bit mental
😮 Right girls we need to sort this out! Tattle weekend away in Scotland. Spa day at Stobo then night out in Glasgow you won’t regret it

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Please do. I’d happily stay with all of you (and Bae). So pissed at my head of department these days, I might just up and leave. Meddlesome bugger.

If I’m lucky at 8.30, but knowing my luck…
Shall we quit our jobs and run away together? 😘

I am out this evening so someone needs to be on photo duty please

Macca is in charge if any emergencies
B-b-but I don't think we're ready!

❤ Hope you're out somewhere nice.

• Heart
  • Haha