Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hi all! Well what shite news about bae being out tomorrow. :( With him and Ruben out, I don’t like our chances. :confused:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

spilldatea

VIP Member
Bae IS a sex chamber.

Wait, that sounded better in my head. 🥴

I want to hear about @spilldatea ’s night she spent inside the castle!
okay so this is going to make me sound way fancier than i am 😂

basically i have a friend who works in publishing and she was doing a promo event for a book called the poison diaries which was all about the poison garden at the castle and the story is set within the castle grounds. anyways i got invited to go along with a group of bloggers and publicists.

we had a midnight tour of the poison garden, and got to stay over in the castle for the evening and had a private tour of the grounds (like off road trucking through the estate) and visited where they filmed robin hood as well at hulne priory. we also had dinner in the treehouse restaurant and got to visit barter books which is a famous bookshop built into an old train station.

now this is where it gets bizarre because i also met and had afternoon tea with the duchess of northumberland and visited the families private quarters in the castle.

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I don't think Haaland is the problem tbh. Cancelo has been dogshit all season, Mahrez has only just found some form, Gomez is terrible and there's no other real LB. Bernardo often looks like he has one foot out the door and Phil and Kev have had some poor games between them.

The entire squad have only scored two more goals than Haaland this season. Its hard to see where goals would come from if he wasn't there.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Trying not to get my hopes up. Am assuming he won't be there and then if he is it'll be a lovely treat.

Happy derby day everyone!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I’m fuming. I suppose I should be happy to be a fan of a club that’s so good that I feel like being in second place with several games left is a failure. I’ve been a fan long enough to remember some truly bad years. The other part of me is worried because if we can’t dominate with this amazing squad, then when will we? :( Trying to stay positive but I’ve been so annoyed. Even if we win the CL, I’d still be pissed if we don’t win the Prem. I’ve always valued the PL over the CL.

Good night, lovely! ❤
I feel the same about PL vs CL. I don't want to speak too soon, because I might feel differently if it happens, but I'll always have a sad feeling in the pit of my tummy when I think of this season, even if we do win CL.

Every time I look at it I think of him saying I own you and I’m gone 🤣

If he read what you wrote he would be dragging you to his office and those cabinets would be being put to use!! 🥵

im slowly making my way through updates (been shit recently) so I’ve finally finished AON Christmas so @cobette ‘s peaches is next!
Me once you read Peaches.

50.jpg

I'm behind on everything 😭 Feel so overwhelmed.

I wake up, think of things to write.
Go to work, think of more things to write,
Get in the car at home time and think 'can't wait to get home and write'.
Get home and realise that actually a house does not run itself.
Finally sit down at laptop once everything is done and stare into space :oops:
Then I decide to catch up on reading instead.
Then again, stare into space.

First world problems indeed.

Me:

32.jpg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
We've been clowning around since before the WC, and somehow this team looks in progressively in disarray, but I couldn't possibly tell you why exactly that is. They just don't gel.
I agree, it seems to be a team chemistry thing. Before the WC, Haaland was a machine. The reverse match with his and Phil’s hat tricks! (Of course, United improved a lot since then.) I feel like it’s just not our year. And I never thought I’d feel that way in January.

Right, well, it’s 6:30 am and I’m wide awake and annoyed. Might as well start the coffee and get on with the day. Anyone have plans this afternoon or evening?

• Heart
  • Sad

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Good evening!

I had made a vow after the weekend I was going to refrain from alcohol until we went away, unless we physically went out…

i feel like I can’t stand by my initial plan
4537D9F3-4103-41C7-8116-975AB993AE64.jpeg

The only way

Don’t think I’ve ever seen these…

AE133961-75E9-4A4C-BC58-D33A505E4333.jpeg

32CD57FC-6A76-41B4-A2F3-EAB3B4F482CB.jpeg

Happy weekend ladies 💙💙💙💙💙

• Heart