John Stones #50 Bae in his black lycra top makes us want to bonk him non stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @maccamacc !!

In reply to the last one @rasperryripple
No, I won’t be there. We can’t get away tickets - sold only to season ticket holders… and RLF will not entertain away days, especially not on NYE.

The real reason is, I don’t want to cry on nye, we’re bound to get a massive spanking tomorrow…

I’d take the spanking off bae though if it was just me and him in the stadium

Reactions: 6
In the stadium?

Reactions: 4
He will hold that grudge forever. And I totally approve.

He’d better start tomorrow! I’m almost as excited to see him as our guys.
He will… unless he’s one of the ones with a virus, but sounded like in the press conference this morning he’d be starting. You’ll get to see him very sad… I haven’t seen that yet

Reactions: 3
Yes…

you can’t be picky Goss

Also, because it’s the same, but different…

to celebrate the 50th thread, here’s the 50th cap video

Thank you for the new thread @maccamacc

And thank you for this vid @einahpets93 it is one of my faves; he is so tanned, I love the way he strokes his jaw and is so thoughtful in his answers and I love the bromance with Kyle.
Oh and I really love the way he says “Columbia were the dirtiest team we’ve ever played”

In honour of 50 perving stations thoughtful thread discussions, let’s have some bum

I absolutely love his arse. @cobette where you at with red 2018 England arse

God guys my tongue has been sore at the side for like a week now especially at night. What the hell is wrong with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Missionary bae in a veritable orchard

Buns out for Sergio... well, one Bun.

Mad props for Maguire resisting the urge to reach down and grab it

More Red England Arse

Surprised Pikachu Buns

How it started

How it's going

And finally

Elite pics here!

I especially love this one and the look on concern that Ruben has his hands on Zinchenko’s actual neck

@strawberrysunshine_x how’s the rum going? Hope your tongue sorts itself out

I bloody hate Liverpool

Reactions: 5
He's a well hung donkey isn't he?

Bae as me, trying to get comfy.

Is it normal for a period to hurt in the ribcage or am I dying of something else?

Fit af in this tagged vid

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.