John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thank you. I’m worried I may not be posh enough for Tast. :( Anyone ever been to The Ivy? Curious what all the fuss is about as it seems to be the official celebration spot.
I went to Tast in the summer and sat outside. The sangria was delicious. I don't remember it being a black tie affair.

I've been to The Ivy too, both in Manchester and London. London was just full of business people. It was nice, of course, but not stand out amazing.

Reactions: 4
Brilliant thank you. I’m worried I may not be posh enough for Tast. :( Anyone ever been to The Ivy? Curious what all the fuss is about as it seems to be the official celebration spot.
Ivy is all hype, not worth the money stay clear! Or go for a singular cocktail.
If your looking for other restaurants these are all chains but are amazing - Franco Manca, Comptoir and Mowgli
Also Chinese Salt and pepper is to die for

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If your looking for other restaurants these are all chains but are amazing - Franco Manca, Comptoir and Mowgli
Oooooh mowgli’s, yes
Had the nicest paneer curry there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These are great, thank you. I may have to plan yet another trip to cover all of these!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These are great, thank you. I may have to plan yet another trip to cover all of these!
Oh wow I didn’t realise you were coming over so soon! How long are you here for? That’s so exciting!
I don’t know Manchester that well, only been a few times but I’ve been to Mowgli’s (not the Manc one) and it is really nice and cute!
I really like Manc, I need to go back there soon

@strawberrysunshine_x Aguero was so cute getting involved, proper full kit wanker 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else done the Coronation Street tour? 😂 I’ve never really been a massive Corrie fan, watched it on and off years ago but I found the tour so interesting, I loved seeing all the behind the scenes stuff. Plus I found it so bizarre it is literally pretty much bang in the centre of Manc just down a side street!

• Haha
Thread title suggestion:
It’s nearly Christmas Day, which one of us will be lucky enough to unwrap bae

• Heart
I had a good time at Gaucho in McR also a nice curry place called Indian Tiffin Room @Just Drive

It’s nearly Christmas Day, which one of us will be lucky enough to unwrap shag bae ragged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.