John Stones #48 The hottest man on the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy for Aguero but it’s certainly bittersweet. I miss Kun so much. Legend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Boxing Day! I’ll be in Manchester the afternoon of the 27th.

Oh my heart! ❤

Lovingly stroking KDB’s shirt. :ROFLMAO:
Ahh I’m really happy that you’re visiting again. Did you decide that you’re still coming up to Durham too?

Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Gooey (can’t believe I missed it before)
Tast
Ramona
San Carlo Cicchetti

Oh perfect, thank you. ❤

Yes, still planning to go there. Looking forward to seeing the cathedral and museum.
Cicchetti and Tast are excellent. Would also recommend Dishoom if you get chance, the building it is in is very impressive (as is the food)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cicchetti and Tast are excellent. Would also recommend Dishoom if you get chance, the building it is in is very impressive (as is the food)
Brilliant thank you. I’m worried I may not be posh enough for Tast. :( Anyone ever been to The Ivy? Curious what all the fuss is about as it seems to be the official celebration spot.

• Heart
Brilliant thank you. I’m worried I may not be posh enough for Tast. :( Anyone ever been to The Ivy? Curious what all the fuss is about as it seems to be the official celebration spot.
The Ivy is ok but nothing special, I have no idea why its so popular there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.