John Stones #47 Bae at the World Cup making friends with Dave, playing so well he’ll always still be our fave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @sugarfairy23

Baby, where is Dave?! We miss him.

This week baby has been piggy backing on a documentary about Kyle and Kalvin because he doesn't think it's fair anyone but him gets to be injured.

Flirting with Jordan

Showing us he isn't completely bald

Getting us wet

Forgotten he's not on a lads' hol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank you for the new thread! Hopefully Kyle at least just sees the title and brings us the John Dave content that we want

Lovely little round up, hope he’s enjoying his holiday as much as we are

And hope you’re enjoying your AL @cobette!

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread!

hope you have a good AL this week! 🤍

he’s delivering today

And a close up on him (just imagine him looking at you like that)

Omg I can not deal!!!!!!! I read a dirty book this afternoon ( I promise fhjs isn’t alll I do guys ) and god I would absolutely love to recreate some Scenes with this beautiful man. Kieran trippier you are one lucky man today

He is so perfect. Does he have any imperfections. I wouldn’t care if he did. I love everything about him

Reactions: 6
I see Lou, Cobae and VRL are assembling the goods again. What a treat, thank you to you 3 amazing ladies!

I’m just leading a sloth life by now.

I could never get a selfie with him id look like a milk bottle
Me too, and I don’t tan much (I get freckles instead), so I’d be a very light latte next to him at best.
You’d never believe I’m my mother’s daughter just from the differences in skin tone after lying in the sun.

I tan but it takes ages !!!! I look like he does there, after a month at work. Maybe even a bit paler. Whereas he looks like that after a week. And I don’t look like that now I’m back to normal. It’s not fair

New thread tax

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.