John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 It's alright I'm used to working with a lot of Liverpool fans so used to the ribbing. I swear at the manu players more than the other team beating us 😂
I love Varane, tbf. And he’s one of my favs. on Team France.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Delicious

44202769-E02F-4CF4-B868-D2263CBE886D.jpeg
ECB8D257-D8C4-4EEB-B1C1-FF2C806E37B9.jpeg

I have never seen a real life man have such perfect hair

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Up early slash late with a horrible headache but just need to tell the world that bae is a beautiful man and I wish him all the joy and happiness in the world, especially the stuff that comes from befriending cats and winning World Cups.

Also I love you all. ❤😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You guys wanna see (hear) something cute AF? (And who was it that loves Waka Waka?)

Up early slash late with a horrible headache but just need to tell the world that bae is a beautiful man and I wish him all the joy and happiness in the world, especially the stuff that comes from befriending cats and winning World Cups.

Also I love you all. ❤😘🥰
I hope you feel better soon! Headaches are so awful especially when you just want to sleep. 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have an amazing day, lovelies!

Also I love you all. ❤😘🥰
I hope your headache eases up or is completely gone by the time you have to get up. Love you right back. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why do you insist on sharing our holiday snaps 🤣🤣

I’m still not over yesterday’s content. What on earth are we going to get today 🥵 @cobette I will also be without phone so know you’re in good company, although I don’t want cat content , maybe if he was with a French bulldog I’d be on board

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a bikini just like that! Her figure looks really good she’s not super skinny. He must prefer a few curves. John if your head does turns same bikini and some curves are right here 🥰
She has a great figure… girls got it all going for her, lucky cow 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think half the appeal with JG initially was feeling like I could maybe get with him if we were in the right place, right time, right level of tipsiness and if he just stayed for a minute or two to see how funny I am. i cannot comment on my overall opinion of who is fitter/sexier (lol) but can’t see JS5 being an easy lay for me (I sound like a maneater omg I am not).
I can't find the original comment and fell asleep with all the excitement, but throwing my JG v JS hat into the ring.

With JG, a big part of the appeal is that he's a local boy. I feel like our paths could easily cross (in alternate universe where I am not married with a kid) and he's someone I could have seen myself snogging on a night out, or flirting with at the pub. If I saw him in real life he'd probably seem more normal and we'd at least be able to chat about Birmingham based things.

JS is a beautiful beautiful man and not attainable in the slightest, and if I saw him real life I'd blush and hide away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning loves. My headache is mostly gone now, thank you ❤

To weigh in on the debate... I don't think I'd ever be in a position to shag either of them, but it'd be a very different kind of not shagging.

If I had to interact with Jack, I feel like he's so outgoing and in a way (not appearance!) so reminiscent of so many of the young men in my life that the whole situation would quickly become one where he would ask me to explain common everyday concepts, I would mock him, he would take that good-naturedly, and we would become friends.

If I had to interact with John, I would be weird and awkward, and so he would be weird and awkward, so I'd hardly speak to him or meet his eye, and I'd run away from the situation and regret forever my total inability to just be normal.

• Heart
Someone is taking their cat on a flight. It was a very cute cat, too.

ACC52826-7AAD-4FE4-96A9-E70A2142E377.jpeg

Re meeting/getting along with the likes of JG and JS:

Like all of you said, JG would be easy to get go Know, since he’s so very outgoing and comes off as approachable and easy to get along with. But I think it’s be difficult to hold his attention for very long, since to me he seems to be a social butterfly whose attention is captured by this, then that and he moves accordingly. That’s not to say that he’d just leave you standing or ignore you, he’d simply move on and come back eventually, once his focus shifts back to you.

With John… he’s more difficult to grasp, isn’t he? I believe you’d have to invest a bit of time and effort to get to know him, and accept some or a lot of awkwardness in the beginning, be it from him and/or yourself. But gradually you’d find an in, something you might have in common or something he’s interested in you’d want to learn about and vice versa - I feel like humour is the key to his heart, but perhaps that’s just me? - and from there it’ll evolve into him seeking you out just to have a bit of your time and you adapting to his fast paced life to find some moments to spend with him.

I purposefully left out the sexual aspects of getting to know someone, because we all know they would be head over heels for the likes of you. ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have a safe flight @mimimithis
Safe travels @mimimithis

This trip will do you world of good being in a no work bubble.
Thank you, ovelies. I’m about to board my flight to Paris, from there I’ll fly to the US this afternoon.
Have a lovely day, hopefully not too busy. ❤

I had to resist the urge to check my work emails this morning… it’s a process, right?

Now, time for an AON reread on the aeroplane. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you, ovelies. I’m about to board my flight to Paris, from there I’ll fly to the US this afternoon.
Have a lovely day, hopefully not too busy. ❤

I had to resist the urge to check my work emails this morning… it’s a process, right?

Now, time for an AON reread on the aeroplane. 😍
Safe travels, look forward to hearing you have arrived

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.