John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK yeah I loved this for about five minutes, I like his eyes and freckles. but i dunno, all of JG’s are just dead cringe like he just doesn’t do promo shots well at all imo (his euros ones need burning) (sorry this is way too neggy we’re like 3 days from the WC lol and I can’t wait but goddd sometimes I just need to drag a man).

JS5 gives a different energy, I can’t describe it?! maybe it’s cause I’ve known of him longer lol? maybe this is a needing-different-men-at-different-cycle-stages thing?!!!
Please capture this moment forever more by writing me a one shot. Love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OK yeah I loved this for about five minutes, I like his eyes and freckles. but i dunno, all of JG’s are just dead cringe like he just doesn’t do promo shots well at all imo (his euros ones need burning) (sorry this is way too neggy we’re like 3 days from the WC lol and I can’t wait but goddd sometimes I just need to drag a man).

JS5 gives a different energy, I can’t describe it?! maybe it’s cause I’ve known of him longer lol? maybe this is a needing-different-men-at-different-cycle-stages thing?!!!
What does RLF think of bae?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please capture this moment forever more by writing me a one shot. Love you.
love you loads but holy duck. I may (not) try when I’m next not-working from home. it’d be godawful tho I haven’t got that obsessive studying of mannerisms to aid me

What does RLF think of bae?
it’s always ‘yeah I like him’ ‘yeah he’s good’ (jack is apparently in his top 3 least favourite players despite RLF being a lifelong city fan) we were at one match where some bloke wouldn’t stop shouting JOHN STONES every time JS5 came near-ish lol so now RLF sometimes emulates that when JS5 comes on the telly (lol not literally) (it’s not as icky as it sounds I promise) - apologies, my grammar was awful in the original edit of this post

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Gossgossgoss9888

Love this! Sounds like he at least likes you on the friend level. If he gives you the butterflies and you enjoy his company that’s the main thing, does sound like he is going out of his way to put himself into your presence though. Do you have a work Xmas party coming up?! You’re a babe and he’d be lucky to get you under the mistletoe 😘
😊🥰😳🥺😍

Thank you my lovely.

I have the madness of a late-November work Christmas party coming up, so it's soon.

I am going to be sober and dignified and charming and do absolutely nothing that will have people in the office talking about me.

I'm doing pretty well and engaging with the world and feeling good but there's a part of me that's really scared no-one will want to hang out with me at the party. It's in Manchester so I can't just head off home as soon as I feel lonely and awkward.

Am making myself go because I know it's good for me to sometimes be with people. And I don't want everyone to think I can't.

Have already made WC promise to tell me who everyone is from other offices etc. but I can hardly just stick to his side all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
love you loads but holy duck. I may (not) try when I’m next not-working from home. it’d be godawful tho I haven’t got that obsessive studying of mannerisms to aid me

it’s always ‘yeah I like him’ ‘yeah he’s good’ (jack is apparently in his top 3 least favourite players despite RLF being a lifelong city fan) we were at one match where some bloke wouldn’t stop shouting JOHN STONES every time he came near-ish lol so now he sometimes emulates that when he comes on the telly (lol not literally) (it’s not as icky as it sounds I promise)
I like the sound of him very much (still prefer you though)

• Heart
JG girls - do any of you feel like Jack is fit but probably attainable if the opportunity arose but John is just completely out of your league? Or is this just my delusion talking?
I don't think either of them are attainable for me. If I were to actually even consider approaching and flirting with any of these manwhores that I think I'd have half a reasonable chance with, I'm gonna go with Kyle. Even if nothing happens it would be good bantz. Also Nick Pope but just for flirting because I don't think he'd do anything but I bet he blushes big time.

But then again, my luck could change if any of them are actually visiting that ProDomme as rumoured because that would definitely improve my chances. 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope I am so in love with this come on bae give kitty a cuddle

My advice is to enjoy - friendships are amazing, flirtationships even more so. And if something more develops, well, all the better. I, for one, am fully team #Gossgossxhappiness, if WC provides that, even with these small interactions beyond work, then that's amazing.

I'm in love. And the bloke is all right, too. 😁

In Mimi News, after a work day straight from hell with discussions with my boss about bleeping nuisances I couldn't care less about right now, I'm fully packed up and finally ready to embark on my holidays. Can't wait for tomorrow.
HUZZAH!

Did you deliberately time it for the WC? Well played

• Heart
I can’t cope I am so in love with this come on bae give kitty a cuddle
I am busy tomorrow so I guarantee he will post a video with the cat that I can't watch. Like when he scored a goal when I was in an aeroplane.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
😊🥰😳🥺😍

Thank you my lovely.

I have the madness of a late-November work Christmas party coming up, so it's soon.

I am going to be sober and dignified and charming and do absolutely nothing that will have people in the office talking about me.

I'm doing pretty well and engaging with the world and feeling good but there's a part of me that's really scared no-one will want to hang out with me at the party. It's in Manchester so I can't just head off home as soon as I feel lonely and awkward.

Am making myself go because I know it's good for me to sometimes be with people. And I don't want everyone to think I can't.

Have already made WC promise to tell me who everyone is from other offices etc. but I can hardly just stick to his side all night.
You have nothing to lose by going. And I know what you mean about staying sober - the beer fear always gets me even if I only have one glass of wine.
It will be lovely to see WC out of the office environment but don’t worry about people not wanting to hang out with you - people are Always extra friendly at these kind of things (especially if they are drinking) so you will be absolutely fine. Do you have a hotel sorted? Hopefully you could still head off back there if it did end up getting too much for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think either of them are attainable for me. If I were to actually even consider approaching and flirting with any of these manwhores that I think I'd have half a reasonable chance with, I'm gonna go with Kyle. Even if nothing happens it would be good bantz. Also Nick Pope but just for flirting because I don't think he'd do anything but I bet he blushes big time.

But then again, my luck could change if any of them are actually visiting that ProDomme as rumoured because that would definitely improve my chances. 😈
I think half the appeal with JG initially was feeling like I could maybe get with him if we were in the right place, right time, right level of tipsiness and if he just stayed for a minute or two to see how funny I am. i cannot comment on my overall opinion of who is fitter/sexier (lol) but can’t see JS5 being an easy lay for me (I sound like a maneater omg I am not).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think half the appeal with JG initially was feeling like I could maybe get with him if we were in the right place, right time, right level of tipsiness and if he just stayed for a minute or two to see how funny I am. i cannot comment on my overall opinion of who is fitter/sexier (lol) but can’t see JS5 being an easy lay for me (I sound like a maneater omg I am not).
I think we’d all stand a chance with JG if the circumstances fell into our favour.

Unfortunately it’s gonna take a lot of universe aligning for anyone to be getting underneath JS5 - for starters, he seems to be a lot more into his Mrs than JG (or he just hides any indescretions a lot better)

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.