John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were we aware of this? The word between the wings? Am I hallucinating?

gettyimages-1442014200-2048x2048~2.jpg

Also he has scabs around the edge of some of the flowers (not in this pic) - touchups, perhaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm genuinely melting down over here. Short circuiting. This has all been too much for one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I invite people to think what pebble might mean in the context of angel wings (and be mindful of that)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
@Gossgossgoss9888

Love this! Sounds like he at least likes you on the friend level. If he gives you the butterflies and you enjoy his company that’s the main thing, does sound like he is going out of his way to put himself into your presence though. Do you have a work Xmas party coming up?! You’re a babe and he’d be lucky to get you under the mistletoe 😘

@mimimithis
So excited for you! How long are you going for? Make sure you switch off from work completely - you completely deserve this time to relax and chill out and look after number 1 ❤

I cannot actually cope with all of this content and all of these fit pictures of him every 30 seconds. Genuinely might have to turn my phone off until we get knocked out.

Dave is such a lucky boy too 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok yes, but this one pic.... JFC 👀. I haven't visited the JG thread today but I assume everyone is in critical condition after viewing this sultry smirk.

OK yeah I loved this for about five minutes, I like his eyes and freckles. but i dunno, all of JG’s are just dead cringe like he just doesn’t do promo shots well at all imo (his euros ones need burning) (sorry this is way too neggy we’re like 3 days from the WC lol and I can’t wait but goddd sometimes I just need to drag a man).

JS5 gives a different energy, I can’t describe it?! maybe it’s cause I’ve known of him longer lol? maybe this is a needing-different-men-at-different-cycle-stages thing?!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Life has truly peaked today. Like I don’t see how it can be topped but I’m happy for England content managers to try for the next 6 weeks pls 🥵🥵 this man can not truly exist on the same planet as me

JG girls - do any of you feel like Jack is fit but probably attainable if the opportunity arose but John is just completely out of your league? Or is this just my delusion talking?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok yes, but this one pic.... JFC 👀. I haven't visited the JG thread today but I assume everyone is in critical condition after viewing this sultry smirk.

Oh god, I just realized it's the angle and the hand in the hair that's really the pièce de résistance ("the wha?") for me.

Ok sorry sorry, I'll go wank about seductive saucy SubJack elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.