John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was making this post when VRL posted them. We're on the same wavelength today. These might be slightly higher res - I edited the watermark with my Magic Eraser instead of my usual editing app so it's not as perfect, but why are you looking there anyway? Though once Tattle hosts the files they lose their original resolution anyway. At least for download.

Edit - forgot to add my actual caption

GUCCI MODEL JOHNATHAN STONES

View attachment 1736006

View attachment 1736015
Today has been a good day... 🥰😁

Reactions: 1
20221116_155621_2.jpg

Is this the best view we've had of the new left tricep tat? Not the legacy number, the one above that which looks like some kind of goddess or something.

Screenshot_20221116-154835.png

The 5 looks like an S ❤
This is why I might break down and get the shirt.

My name starts with S so that would be my explanation if anyone asks why that player. 😂

Just want to circle back to this one

View attachment 1736147
Best I can do without dropping $499

Screenshot_20221116-073643~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.