John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was making this post when VRL posted them. We're on the same wavelength today. These might be slightly higher res - I edited the watermark with my Magic Eraser instead of my usual editing app so it's not as perfect, but why are you looking there anyway? Though once Tattle hosts the files they lose their original resolution anyway. At least for download.

Edit - forgot to add my actual caption

GUCCI MODEL JOHNATHAN STONES

gettyimages-1441996687-2048x2048~2.jpg

gettyimages-1441996681-2048x2048~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good god.

Welcome @Spectacles , can we have your origins story please?
Long time lurker in various footballer threads thanks to old England camp videos. Came out of hiding recently. Here for the goss and to thirst over Ruben mainly but have a soft spot for Stonesy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker in various football threads thanks to old England camp videos. Came out of hiding recently. Here for the goss and to thirst over Ruben mainly but have a soft spot for Stonesy.
Are you a city fan??

sorry for being direct

• Haha
Long time lurker in various footballer threads thanks to old England camp videos. Came out of hiding recently. Here for the goss and to thirst over Ruben mainly but have a soft spot for Stonesy.
There’s never any goss about this guy. He’s so boring. Its a good thing he’s attractI’ve😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi there👋🏼new to this thread! Men liking animals is so attractive especially cats 😍 Dave obviously loves John which makes it even cuter
Hi and welcome, friend! Lovely to have you here. 🤗

Yessssssss gossgossxhappiness is one hell of a match! 😍

I'm so excited for your holiday. Forget about work, this time is for you and I hope it's so lovely and revitalising. ❤❤❤
Agreed. So, so agreed.

Oh, you and me both. I will probably get disturbed eventually, but I'll do my utmost to do absolutely nothing related to radiology or work in general. Just footie, sleep, sun, beach and some fun activities.

My heart is full. I have no coherent input on this. Just a very big 🥰😘

I allergic to the blasted creatures but I cannot get over how AMAZING THIS IS. 😭

Work and boss can kindly go to hell for now. Get your derriere on that plane to these shores. ❤ I may not let you return to Germany. (I tried to keep @cobette but she slipped through my fingers.) @WylieWyles , she’ll be in your time zone you lucky duck.
I love the Kyle x Bae x Dave the cat love. ❤

Yes, both can, a lot. I was ready to throw down the gauntlet earlier today, because things did not work out the way I had planned aka me leaving work early and enjoying my afternoon. Instead I went into overtime, and at least got everything done at the last minute.

I wouldn't say no to staying across the pond for a while, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to work there, unless I sit the USMLE and redo my complete residency. 😳 But I'll happily stay for two weeks and do nothing remotely productive.

I cannot wait to start writing again, as well. I've missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not a city fan either, don’t worry hun

Yes, I’d like to know this too…

And your feelings on Maguire as a footballer… not eye candy
Erm... I go back and to about him. I don't think he's a CB really (or a striker 😂) and think he's better at pushing players up the field rather than playing deep. He does do some stupid things though so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Looks wise - nah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.