John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What a day of content, my friends. I hope it keeps up this pace.

I want to curl up with him in hoodies with the kitty purring on his chest. But also I want him to chuck me about with those big arms.

What a man.

Sharing this here because I know there are some of you who like an update, and it helps me get my brain straight if I get it out.

I feel like WC is going out of his way to interact with me and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

It's gone from working together and having a laugh to me working on something completely separate from his area of focus but him still crossing the office, literally every day, sometimes multiple times, specifically to come and sit next to me and ask what I've been watching on TV or what's for tea or my opinion on a specific type of biscuit or whatever, or him wanting to tell me about something funny that happened or some ridiculous thing that someone said that made him laugh and think of me.

He's such a nice person and I don't know what to do with that because normally I fancy blokes who are rude or difficult or kind of annoying who want me to fix their lives for them and because I'm truly pathetic I try. But WC is a proper adult man who fixes things for me as often as I fix things for him, who is funny and kind and clever and chooses on a daily basis to seek me out and chat, and I feel like we're equal and on the same wavelength and I fancy that so much.

I don't know how he feels about me but I do feel like he is kind of becoming my friend and that feels weird enough. All my interactions with people usually are incidental - we're in the same space so we'll talk and it will be nice but then when we're not in the same space we might not talk again for weeks or months or ever. Whereas talking to WC feels deliberate, a conscious decision.

Dunno what I'm banging on about. Long story short, nice man is nice and gossgoss is bewildered.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I want to curl up with him in hoodies with the kitty purring on his chest. But also I want him to chuck me about with those big arms.

What a man.

Sharing this here because I know there are some of you who like an update, and it helps me get my brain straight if I get it out.

I feel like WC is going out of his way to interact with me and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

It's gone from working together and having a laugh to me working on something completely separate from his area of focus but him still crossing the office, literally every day, sometimes multiple times, specifically to come and sit next to me and ask what I've been watching on TV or what's for tea or my opinion on a specific type of biscuit or whatever, or him wanting to tell me about something funny that happened or some ridiculous thing that someone said that made him laugh and think of me.

He's such a nice person and I don't know what to do with that because normally I fancy blokes who are rude or difficult or kind of annoying who want me to fix their lives for them and because I'm truly pathetic I try. But WC is a proper adult man who fixes things for me as often as I fix things for him, who is funny and kind and clever and chooses on a daily basis to seek me out and chat, and I feel like we're equal and on the same wavelength and I fancy that so much.

I don't know how he feels about me but I do feel like he is kind of becoming my friend and that feels weird enough. All my interactions with people usually are incidental - we're in the same space so we'll talk and it will be nice but then when we're not in the same space we might not talk again for weeks or months or ever. Whereas talking to WC feels deliberate, a conscious decision.

Dunno what I'm banging on about. Long story short, nice man is nice and gossgoss is bewildered.
If I was you I’d put the feelers out and ask if he’s got any dates coming up this weekend orrrr if he’s got any Xmas plans with his girlfriend 🀣🀣 and see what he says?? He’ll be like oh god no goss the only woman I want is you πŸ˜‰πŸ’›
I realyyy hope this happens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

What a man.

My advice is to enjoy - friendships are amazing, flirtationships even more so. And if something more develops, well, all the better. I, for one, am fully team #Gossgossxhappiness, if WC provides that, even with these small interactions beyond work, then that's amazing.

I'm in love. And the bloke is all right, too. 😁

In Mimi News, after a work day straight from hell with discussions with my boss about bleeping nuisances I couldn't care less about right now, I'm fully packed up and finally ready to embark on my holidays. Can't wait for tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My advice is to enjoy - friendships are amazing, flirtationships even more so. And if something more develops, well, all the better. I, for one, am fully team #Gossgossxhappiness, if WC provides that, even with these small interactions beyond work, then that's amazing.

In Mimi News, after a work day straight from hell with discussions with my boss about bleeping nuisances I couldn't care less about right now, I'm fully packed up and finally ready to embark on my holidays. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Yessssssss gossgossxhappiness is one hell of a match! 😍

I'm so excited for your holiday. Forget about work, this time is for you and I hope it's so lovely and revitalising. ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2

What a man.

My heart is full. I have no coherent input on this. Just a very big πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

I allergic to the blasted creatures but I cannot get over how AMAZING THIS IS. 😭

Work and boss can kindly go to hell for now. Get your derriere on that plane to these shores. ❀ I may not let you return to Germany. (I tried to keep @cobette but she slipped through my fingers.) @WylieWyles , she’ll be in your time zone you lucky duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.