Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For @maccamacc

He wants whatever Jackcat has.

Happy Jackcat having a sleep on his pillow pet

View attachment 1743969

Johncat reckons that looks comfy
View attachment 1743970

I tell him to leave brother alone, go for a shower and come back to...

View attachment 1743971

Poor Jackcat, Johncat feels a bit bad
View attachment 1743972

But not that bad
View attachment 1743973
They are adorable. My doggy is refusing to come to bed and waiting by the front door for RLF even tho he’s not home til tomorrow 💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8

cornflower

VIP Member
I don't think either of them are attainable for me. If I were to actually even consider approaching and flirting with any of these manwhores that I think I'd have half a reasonable chance with, I'm gonna go with Kyle. Even if nothing happens it would be good bantz. Also Nick Pope but just for flirting because I don't think he'd do anything but I bet he blushes big time.

But then again, my luck could change if any of them are actually visiting that ProDomme as rumoured because that would definitely improve my chances. 😈
I think half the appeal with JG initially was feeling like I could maybe get with him if we were in the right place, right time, right level of tipsiness and if he just stayed for a minute or two to see how funny I am. i cannot comment on my overall opinion of who is fitter/sexier (lol) but can’t see JS5 being an easy lay for me (I sound like a maneater omg I am not).

• Heart
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
No I didn’t change my plan and work from home to watch this departures video in bed with a cup of tea

yes I did naughty macca

Who is this bloke

Last edited:
  • Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Pls don’t!! You’ll set off my PTSD 😉

@lou_claire91 hope you’re doing ok. I’ve just had dessert in a cup!’n why have I never done this before. Only reason I did was cos i only own three dishes ( can you tell o don’t have ppl over for meals 😂) 2 are in the fridge with stuff in & Lo has the other!!! I had a Colin 🐛 with custard. The custard melted the coloured things on top so they were sooo nice in the middle 🤤🤤
Love it!! 🤍 best way to eat cakes!! I’m good thank you lovey! Hope you are too!
Went to see Family this morning before getting home for the F1 - plenty of tears, then it was football and a Sunday roast with homemade giant Yorkshires

177B8D4E-2454-4897-A4C3-137B541EB402.jpeg

matching Disney Christmas PJs night
E30C38C7-BE56-4C69-97F3-04DAF67739C8.jpeg

and as it’s 5 weeks till Christmas we have just put this on 🎄
31D004B7-F4D5-43DB-A081-0AAEFC978DA0.jpeg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Do you know what else I noticed? A M&S food logo on the vest. So we have:

Naked ripped arms
Adopted cats
M&S food

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
We are all good lovey!! 🤍 I think RLF is desperate to get out so he can get away from LO who thinks RLF is just a constant book reader 🤣 writing it’s going okay! I’ve written some of my Christmas fics and about 40k of my Pep/Bae book! How are you lovey? 🤍

Some Bae/Fan pics from yesterday View attachment 1727224View attachment 1727225
Baby is so frightened.

I AM FUMING AT HIM.

The one match I don't go to and he is lurking around in public.

• Sad
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Jeez #sweaty

41ABC0E2-5FE2-47CC-B209-CA536FD07B1F.jpeg

I don’t want to be a donny downer but I just don’t think the conditions are going to be in our favour 😬

Am I right they have air conditioned all the stadium I mean who gives a shit about the planet hey lets build seven football stadiums in the desert and air condition them 🫣

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Afternoon all!

It's a gorgeous day here. We've been for a walk and done some crafting. I asked LO what it was, his response:

20221113_114708.jpg

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Thank you sweethearts 😘 It's okay, I'm used to it. I know who I am and what my life is and I'm at peace with that.

Just, don't think anyone likes to hear a big old list of reasons they're unlovable, especially from their mother.
Ah I’m sorry that’s pissed all over your Sunday. Parents just have zero filter sometimes and don’t realise how much their words can cut deep. So hard to brush it off but try your best ❤
P.s and she’s wrong, you’re not unloveable at all because we love you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7