John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy AON

and don’t check your emails

Reactions: 5
Save travels, have a fabulous trip.

How do you feel about your two favourites combined? Would they still get it?

Reactions: 4
Safe travels! Enjoy AON

Have a lovely holiday

I’m not even that bothered about him. I just wanna be on a yacht in the sun. I’d go with any footballer rn if they offered it. I’m drenched cold and sooooo fed up I’m too hormonal to cope
I saw today Royal Mail might go to letters just being delivered Monday - Friday, would this have any impact on you?

Feel for you being out and about in this horrible weather where’s a rich footballer with a yacht when you need him ey

Reactions: 3
John Stones is fit and I'm having one of those days where I feel like I couldn't burst into tears at any given moment

Reactions: 6
@einahpets93

I didn’t watch but from what I’ve read he came across well answering everything!
I’m beginning to understand why @einahpets93 fancies CC so damn much. He seems adorable.

Thank you lovelies - @Violetroselily , @einahpets93 , @Gossgossgoss9888 , @rasperryripple - I hope your days have been all right so far?

@Starttheline I hope you’re all right. Big hugs!!!

I’m currently really excited about free internet on my flight

Reactions: 5
I saw today Royal Mail might go to letters just being delivered Monday - Friday, would this have any impact on you?

Feel for you being out and about in this horrible weather where’s a rich footballer with a yacht when you need him ey
Not sure what’s happening with that. They’ve asked the government apparently . Nothing been said what will happen

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.