John Stones #44 is impossible to scare, but we are loving his fluffy hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s tight if they sack him. He hasn’t had chance to shape the squad. Most those players bought in on Tuchels advice.

Chelsea in the mud.

I just want Cucurella to cut his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if something untoward was said or if it was just Chelsea’s general frustrations bubbling up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Jk it's not a beast at all is it baby ✏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s tight if they sack him. He hasn’t had chance to shape the squad. Most those players bought in on Tuchels advice.

Chelsea in the mud.

I just want Cucurella to cut his hair
I also want cucurella to cut his hair 🤣
Wonder if something untoward was said or if it was just Chelsea’s general frustrations bubbling up.
I think something was said to Kai from the look of it happening and the photos, plus Kai is so hot headed it doesn’t take a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I also want cucurella to cut his hair 🤣

I think something was said to Kai from the look of it happening and the photos, plus Kai is so hot headed it doesn’t take a lot!
I saw Kai throw himself headlong into the fray. What a day in football.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw Kai throw himself headlong into the fray. What a day in football.
Kai would fight anyone and everyone, he can see red in seconds! He looks like he couldn’t take himself in a fight but like Mason it doesn’t take a lot to annoy him!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.