John Stones #44 is impossible to scare, but we are loving his fluffy hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you lovey! 🤍 If anything Covid has given him more energy and made him louder! He’s just crazy!! It says on the NHS app to stay in for 5 days, I’m kind of waiting till they are all negative and then we will head out so hopefully early this week!

Thank you babe 🤍 he’s currently running from the kitchen to the lounge and back again laughing and screaming 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sounds like he has more energy than the lads did today. Once LO tests negative, please take him to the CFA. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad you're all feeling better @lou_claire91 ! The isolation is the worst part, we all went stir crazy.
Thank you lovey!! That’s exactly it! He’s loopy and there is only so much we can do while inside!
Sounds like he has more energy than the lads did today. Once LO tests negative, please take him to the CFA. 😋
Oh he definitely does! He’s been kicking everything around in sight … I’m fed up of hearing RLF tell him to stop doing kicking the shoes and everything else around 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

When you know that the World Cup final is Dec 18th… 😳

Such a pretty man. 🥰
You saying the final was on December 18th made me wonder if they’d postpone sports personality of the year. They have and moved it to a Wednesday! BBC probably hoping to nail on a player for sports personality and england for team of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 4
NO there isn’t 🤣🤣. I said to rlf it’s a bit pathetic. Also think they’ll sack potter on Monday 🤔🤔🤔
I agree but who else are they going to get? They shouldn’t have sacked riches. Boehly looked extremely bored at the game on Monday, just another rich business man wanting a toy and not having any interest in the club at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.