John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my babyyyyy ❤
I am back on English soil lads! had an amazing time, got a few piccies to show yous but probably tomorrow now, I’m so tired!

great flight, no faff at the airports either end. I must say tho, Charles De Gaule airport is gorgeous, makes Manchester airport look like a proper tit hole hahaha, very efficient too!

missed you all, will catch up with you properly tomorrow, gonna curl up in my bed n watch house of the dragon. hope everyone is well, including John ❤
John is broken, as per

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not holding out hope that I will actually see him … but I have waited for hours before to get selfies with celebs so I’m used to it ha! 🤣

im just gonna wander down there and see if I see him and if he is close enough for me to shout him over ha! 🤣
How do the fences work? Are you fenced in or are they fenced in? Are the fences easily climbed? Could we form a triangle and lift someone over?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not holding out hope that I will actually see him … but I have waited for hours before to get selfies with celebs so I’m used to it ha! 🤣

im just gonna wander down there and see if I see him and if he is close enough for me to shout him over ha! 🤣
You’re so brave, I would die in his presence 😂 but I feel like you’d handle it well.
Have you ever met any exciting celebs?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
my babyyyyy ❤
I am back on English soil lads! had an amazing time, got a few piccies to show yous but probably tomorrow now, I’m so tired!

great flight, no faff at the airports either end. I must say tho, Charles De Gaule airport is gorgeous, makes Manchester airport look like a proper tit hole hahaha, very efficient too!

missed you all, will catch up with you properly tomorrow, gonna curl up in my bed n watch house of the dragon. hope everyone is well, including John ❤
CDG is SO big though! Cannot wait to hear about your trip. It went so fast but that's great thing about DLP you can go hard and fast.

Welcome back baby ❤ glad you had a lovely time, can't wait to see your pics

He's so happy to see you, he's had to slut drop
View attachment 1662853
Can I pls finger this ass!? That will be all, thnx.

He’d be even more awkward after he’s experienced me 🤣
Is @cobette going this weekend too?
Yes I am ❤

Don't do this to me, I'm not over @einahpets93 pic of Coady.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
my babyyyyy ❤

Welcome back, my friend! ❤ I agree, parts of CDG are nice. Have a good evening watching the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do the fences work? Are you fenced in or are they fenced in? Are the fences easily climbed? Could we form a triangle and lift someone over?
I mean I can test out how easy it would be to climb it at the weekend but I don’t think I’d be allowed back! 🤣
You’re so brave, I would die in his presence 😂 but I feel like you’d handle it well.
Have you ever met any exciting celebs?!
haha, I will just see what happens!
Urm probably on the more exciting list, I’ve met Lewis Hamilton, one direction, Nick Jonas… I think they are probably my more exciting ones ha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean I can test out how easy it would be to climb it at the weekend but I don’t think I’d be allowed back! 🤣

Urm probably on the more exciting list, I’ve met Lewis Hamilton, one direction, Nick Jonas… I think they are probably my more exciting ones ha
There was a time when I fancied Harry Styles, as an adult, not as a boy band member, but the drama with his latest film gave me the ick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There was a time when I fancied Harry Styles, as an adult, not as a boy band member, but the drama with his latest film gave me the ick.
I honestly adore him so much… when we met him he gave my mum a hug and a kiss when he wasn’t supposed to be getting out of his seat to embrace anyone! She still brags about it till this day! Me and her have tickets for next year after seeing him again this year at Capital Summertime ball … I would literally do anything for him

when I got married I walked down the aisle to adore you

• Heart
CDG is SO big though! Cannot wait to hear about your trip. It went so fast but that's great thing about DLP you can go hard and fast.

Yes I am ❤

😱😱😱 are you staying on Saturday night, or will we hit tebay at the same time?? 🤣🤣

• Heart

Don’t risk it! Maybe just measure the fence so we can work out how many of us will be required to scale it easily

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yes I am ❤

The bag drop at CDG was like a self checkout in a supermarket and it blew my mind/freaked me out 😂

Omg that looks like heaven!!!! 😍😍😍

I honestly adore him so much… when we met him he gave my mum a hug and a kiss when he wasn’t supposed to be getting out of his seat to embrace anyone! She still brags about it till this day! Me and her have tickets for next year after seeing him again this year at Capital Summertime ball … I would literally do anything for him

when I got married I walked down the aisle to adore you
Oh what a gorgeous song ❤

Our eyes could have met over a scotch egg
Everytime I go to Newcastle I love going past Scotch Corner 😂

• Heart
The bag drop at CDG was like a self checkout in a supermarket and it blew my mind/freaked me out 😂

Omg that looks like heaven!!!! 😍😍😍

Oh what a gorgeous song ❤

Everytime I go to Newcastle I love going past Scotch Corner 😂
That’s my southbound stop if I’m desperate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.