John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry you’re still poorly and that you have to miss the match. :(
Thanks hun. Feel better now, but ultimately know I would have felt shocking going the match. And I want to be better to see my boys at home on Saturday. Although the thought of CC being within sniffing distance is upsetting. And bestie is doing everything possible to wind me up about missing it 🤣 he’s got the night off tonight as working tomorrow so would have been good to go together but he’s being smug so it’s winding me up 🤣

the only training baby is doing at the minute

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t bring myself to even try… he’s too elite in my mind
If I get there early enough on Saturday I’m gonna see if I can see him, my friend on tumblr sent me the pin of where she met him last ha 🤣

I’m sure from the photos he’s as awkward about it as anyone else would be 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@333149O I hope you're having a nice time still, pls report back ASAP
my babyyyyy ❤
I am back on English soil lads! had an amazing time, got a few piccies to show yous but probably tomorrow now, I’m so tired!

great flight, no faff at the airports either end. I must say tho, Charles De Gaule airport is gorgeous, makes Manchester airport look like a proper tit hole hahaha, very efficient too!

missed you all, will catch up with you properly tomorrow, gonna curl up in my bed n watch house of the dragon. hope everyone is well, including John ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I get there early enough on Saturday I’m gonna see if I can see him, my friend on tumblr sent me the pin of where she met him last ha 🤣

He’d be even more awkward after he’s experienced me 🤣
Is @cobette going this weekend too?

• Haha
  • Heart

Omggg if you get a fence selfie you have to show us!
You’re a braver lady than I am going on the hunt for him BUT Bae would be a lucky boy to meet you 😘

I can’t bring myself to even try… he’s too elite in my mind
Sorry you’re missing the game tonight! 😕 hopefully you’re better for abit of CC on Saturday though 💙

• Heart
Omggg if you get a fence selfie you have to show us!
You’re a braver lady than I am going on the hunt for him BUT Bae would be a lucky boy to meet you 😘
Im not holding out hope that I will actually see him … but I have waited for hours before to get selfies with celebs so I’m used to it ha! 🤣

im just gonna wander down there and see if I see him and if he is close enough for me to shout him over ha! 🤣

• Heart
my babyyyyy ❤
I am back on English soil lads! had an amazing time, got a few piccies to show yous but probably tomorrow now, I’m so tired!

great flight, no faff at the airports either end. I must say tho, Charles De Gaule airport is gorgeous, makes Manchester airport look like a proper tit hole hahaha, very efficient too!

missed you all, will catch up with you properly tomorrow, gonna curl up in my bed n watch house of the dragon. hope everyone is well, including John ❤
Welcome back baby ❤ glad you had a lovely time, can't wait to see your pics

He's so happy to see you, he's had to slut drop
gettyimages-1162550465-612x612.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.