John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't cry bab, they are happy!

Didn't know you were reading, makes me happy You'll find out in next chap if he gets her in a City shirt or not. What's our thoughts of this? @einahpets93 says no way.
He would NEVER get me in a city shirt

I wore a Newcastle shirt when I stayed at besties once - it still makes me feel sick now

Reactions: 5
Don't cry bab, they are happy!

Didn't know you were reading, makes me happy You'll find out in next chap if he gets her in a City shirt or not. What's our thoughts of this? @einahpets93 says no way.
I’m an idiot! I meant the chapter before - I hadn’t seen the update it was “dreams come true Beth” that got me 🥹
Hahaha speaking as someone who fancies a “rival” - I’d do it with very little convincing, I’m so weeeeak

Also @2busyshopping34 you have nothing to apologise for never change

Last edited:
Oh bb. Perhaps it’s the best idea to stay home and watch from there. Feel better soon. I’m beat, exhausted and my head feels like wool. I just finished work. Help…

The little hand, omg.

Reactions: 4
Hello my loves. Can't believe I've missed drama again.

Think I've too-tired-to-eat, heavy-period, bad-cold, terrible-sleep, work-stressed myself into being properly run-down.

I have the nightmarish croak and cold white hands of a recently reanimated corpse.

Reactions: 10
sorry for being an aggressive cunt again on the jg thread and making it a bit of a shit place for all of yous
I thought you had dumped us here after the match on Sunday. We…were a bit rude about the reds.

I can’t promise not to be rude again in future. Sorry

Reactions: 7
I thought you had dumped us here after the match on Sunday. We…were a bit rude about the reds.

I can’t promise not to be rude again in future. Sorry
what match? THE ONE LIVERPOOL WON? oh yes i remember quite vividly

jk love u maccsy

We haven't played since CL last week, dunno what match you guys mean.

I’m sorry you’re still poorly and that you have to miss the match.

Hey lovely! Nice to see you in here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.