John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my way home after 11 hours…
Tell me there’s been nudes

Decided to WFH today since the storm is just going to get worse (and also I don't feel like showering aside from the one I'm about to get on this dog walk).

I think someone just told these guys that @LurkingAnnie isn't allowed to speak to them. 🤨🤨

💙💙💙💙💙

that came up on my watch when they posted it on the Everton gram. Liked it straight away 😍😍

That’s still a long time 💔. I’m so needy for him

That middle one makes me wanna duck him so hard in that chair 😂😂😂
Why Is his wrist so sexy in that one?

Yes it was me
Mean!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks beautiful!!!! How’s ur day honey.

I didn’t end up having Fish cakes @Violetroselily i had a prawn tikka instead. Just a small portion
Hope you have a good evening. Stay safe 💗

You’re not a bad parent. My son loves my iPad sometimes. We defo wouldn’t have survived without it on the plane. Is it his first time flying 🛩 ✈
Yeah this is his first trip! So just wanted to have a few of his favourite programmes set up on it to avoid any upset, as he’s generally a very happy boy but like most boys he hates sitting still so trying to find a way to occupy him!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening.

Miserable as duck. Yeah I know. Quelle surprise.

The document I mentioned yesterday that my boss wants me to update. It has a bunch of outstanding queries on it from some work that was done 6 months ago. So she's asked me to fill in the answers to the queries.

I didn't do that work.
I wasn't copied in on the queries or their responses.
All emails relating to it in the inboxes of people who were actually involved will now have been deleted due to aggressive email folder management.
The only solution is to painstakingly go through that work from 6 months ago, see what we did, assume we did it on the basis of the answers to those queries, and extrapolate from there.

The best bit? The document's been updated multiple times since then, and sent to my boss for review every time. Not a word about this needing doing.

I nearly told her to get in the bleeping sea.

I didn't, obviously. I tried to do it like a mug in between everything else (including an ongoing situation where a colleague from another team who is my level but newer to it came to me for advice, I shared what I saw as a sensible and careful approach, and then my boss waded in to ask why we were doing it that way as it was taking too long and I had to have multiple calls about it and justify myself. Feel awful as the colleague who asked for advice had previously been pulled up on a similar task for not being careful enough and it had caused an issue. Can't do anything right.)

Might have to log in over the weekend as I spent too much of today being pissed off and miserable so didn't really get enough done.

Therapist emailed back, she offered me a call tomorrow to catch up and go through how I'm feeling but honestly I don't think it'd be too helpful and anyway I'm going to be with my family all day.

So just cried all the way home. Hood up on the bus so people wouldn't see.

Now wrapped in blanket and just bone-deep exhausted and so sad. Feel wrong all over.

Predictable rambly nonsense tax. You get a lot of pictures because I have been a lot of miserable and I don't see that changing any time soon.

tumblr_eef69e6db90d2f85f60e24705ae152cb_011b570a_640.jpg

tumblr_150789fdf493e73ace0b37853e911232_5895f43a_1280.jpg
tumblr_a0eca324938730a7eb4a4bd6cb8ce885_5e5b1ce1_1280.jpg
tumblr_25caa010315abf66d312b98d8d9d12bf_4b446323_1280.jpg
tumblr_124e4139512d66b818d7cbcd05f7973e_d31abde2_1280.jpg
tumblr_7cb693e4ef97982cc64dd96924bacdc1_9ce599f5_1280.jpg
tumblr_27cf5a81e8241c6ce9af8a91a0626a31_b278165f_1280.jpg
tumblr_7e67703a63687731828765a2b4b0101b_3a7d076c_1280.jpg
tumblr_f4ee0a59a9b53b26d40009a229e4a0de_4d925a79_1280.jpg
tumblr_76699221c07844feac86cc565146f918_049f7fd7_500.jpg
tumblr_e4f793d92e3d8106110e447d002956db_9c326b42_1280.jpg
tumblr_1b3893537673ea9ab4c98e02ea346c22_dc142187_1280.jpg
tumblr_7489cc9928992d48489437767a81f468_dd20acb3_640.jpg
tumblr_21bfb290e0d81aa6917df4d6683d5e88_1e58e72c_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This seems to be a necessity for flights! We've not been on a plane yet but all my friends who have been, with their toddlers, have bought a tablet to use.
It’s just the one thing I can think that will keep him still and he will be excited with it! I’ve shown him It tonight and he keeps smiling so going to hide it away before the flight!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On my way home after 11 hours…
Tell me there’s been nudes

💙💙💙💙💙

that came up on my watch when they posted it on the Everton gram. Liked it straight away 😍😍

Why Is his wrist so sexy in that one?

Mean!!
No nudes yet. But we cannot lose hope.

Evening.

The document I mentioned yesterday that my boss wants me to update. It has a bunch of outstanding queries on it from some work that was done 6 months ago. So she's asked me to fill in the answers to the queries.

I didn't do that work.
All emails relating to it in the inboxes of people who were actually involved will now have been deleted due to aggressive email folder management.
The only solution is to painstakingly go through that work from 6 months ago, see what we did, assume we did it on the basis of the answers to those queries, and extrapolate from there.

The best bit? The document's been updated multiple times since then, and sent to my boss for review every time. Not a word about this needing doing.

I didn't, obviously. I tried to do it like a mug in between everything else (including an ongoing situation where a colleague from another team who is my level but newer to it came to me for advice, I shared what I saw as a sensible and careful approach, and then my boss waded in to ask why we were doing it that way as it was taking too long and I had to have multiple calls about it and justify myself. Feel awful as the colleague who asked for advice had previously been pulled up on a similar task for not being careful enough and it had caused an issue. Can't do anything right.)

Might have to log in over the weekend as I spent too much of today being pissed off and miserable so didn't really get enough done.

Therapist emailed back, she offered me a call tomorrow to catch up and go through how I'm feeling but honestly I don't think it'd be too helpful and anyway I'm going to be with my family all day.

Now wrapped in blanket and just bone-deep exhausted and so sad. Feel wrong all over.

Predictable rambly nonsense tax. You get a lot of pictures because I have been a lot of miserable and I don't see that changing any time soon.

View attachment 1616393
View attachment 1616394View attachment 1616395View attachment 1616398View attachment 1616399View attachment 1616400View attachment 1616401View attachment 1616402View attachment 1616403View attachment 1616404View attachment 1616406View attachment 1616407View attachment 1616408View attachment 1616409
Can you reschedule the call with your therapist for another day if tomorrow doesn’t work? Or can you step away from your family time for a few minutes tomorrow and get on the call? I’m fuming at your boss. It’s completely unreasonable to revise that document under those circumstances. She’s absurd.

• Heart
Evening.

I didn't do that work.

View attachment 1616393
View attachment 1616394View attachment 1616395View attachment 1616398View attachment 1616399View attachment 1616400View attachment 1616401View attachment 1616402View attachment 1616403View attachment 1616404View attachment 1616406View attachment 1616407View attachment 1616408View attachment 1616409
hey lovely

sorry you’ve had another bad day.

i hate starting all my replies with “could you”, but it’s going to go that way, so…

could you email your therapist and ask for another day? She obviously knows a lot about you, so will understand you not wanting to have that discussion round your family.
Is spending the day with your family of benefit to you? Or do you just feel obliged? Would it be better to speak to her and do something for you?

Sending you all the hugs xx

• Heart
No nudes yet. But we cannot lose hope.

Can you reschedule the call with your therapist for another day if tomorrow doesn’t work? Or can you step away from your family time for a few minutes tomorrow and get on the call? I’m fuming at your boss. It’s completely unreasonable to revise that document under those circumstances. She’s absurd.
hey lovely

sorry you’ve had another bad day.

i hate starting all my replies with “could you”, but it’s going to go that way, so…

could you email your therapist and ask for another day? She obviously knows a lot about you, so will understand you not wanting to have that discussion round your family.
Is spending the day with your family of benefit to you? Or do you just feel obliged? Would it be better to speak to her and do something for you?

Sending you all the hugs xx
I don't like to ask for another day. I feel like I'm trespassing on her time enough as it is, even just emailing.

Got to spend the day with the family. Party at my brother's house to celebrate his girlfriend's pregnancy/reveal if the baby is a boy or a girl. It is an obligation and of course there's a part of me that'd rather hole up at home.

But I'm determined not to be a dick, or to make my brother worry or even think about me when he should be all about his new little family.

• Heart
Tonight's outfit is a story of two halves

My beautiful Aspinal (why am I using a velvet bag in torrential rain?) and peaches for @cobette
20220930_183526.jpg

Topped off with the brightest cagoule known to man
20220930_183758.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't like to ask for another day. I feel like I'm trespassing on her time enough as it is, even just emailing.

Got to spend the day with the family. Party at my brother's house to celebrate his girlfriend's pregnancy/reveal if the baby is a boy or a girl. It is an obligation and of course there's a part of me that'd rather hole up at home.

But I'm determined not to be a dick, or to make my brother worry or even think about me when he should be all about his new little family.
you’re not trespassing on her time at all. She is worried about you, she wouldn’t offer if she didn’t want to.

she wants you to be ok, like we all do 💙💙

My beautiful Aspinal (why am I using a velvet bag in torrential rain?) and peaches for @cobette
View attachment 1616468

View attachment 1616470
Beaut!!! Bloody rain though!!

• Heart
Yeah this is his first trip! So just wanted to have a few of his favourite programmes set up on it to avoid any upset, as he’s generally a very happy boy but like most boys he hates sitting still so trying to find a way to occupy him!
Mine is the same !!! Honestly I was dreading it for weeks his first flight. We went to Spain at Easter. And he was such a good boy! He wasn’t alllll the way but who can expect a three year old to sit still. I took the iPad and a hand luggage bag with some toys , colouring book etc in ☺

View attachment 1616468

View attachment 1616470
Love that coat. What brand is it

• Heart

View attachment 1616468

View attachment 1616470
Love this & that bag is beautiful!!!

Mine is the same !!! Honestly I was dreading it for weeks his first flight. We went to Spain at Easter. And he was such a good boy! He wasn’t alllll the way but who can expect a three year old to sit still. I took the iPad and a hand luggage bag with some toys , colouring book etc in ☺

Love that coat. What brand is it
Yeah that was my worry but he seemed alright when I tested my headphones on him with the tablet! He’s not quite at that age yet that he will sit and colour, but he does love a story so I’m guessing I’ll be taken a handful of books with us as well! 🤣 I will be giving you all updates on how it went ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening.

I didn't do that work.

View attachment 1616393
I’m so sorry you’ve had another crappy day. The others have given excellent advice that I can only mirror, I hope you can now have a nice evening and put today behind you. And make sure you keep talking to everyone 💙

He’s sending you his love 💙

1DB19FD7-8312-45FB-ACAB-5863B1C35D47.jpeg

View attachment 1616468

View attachment 1616470
Looks awesome!
hope you have a lovely night and channel your inner bae
837084DF-CF64-44DC-9D5E-1099CE980EA2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening.

I didn't do that work.

View attachment 1616393
I could sit and repeat what all the other amazing girls have said but I’m not going to!

you have done so incredibly well this week! I can completely understand what you mean about the therapist! When I had counselling once or twice I reached out and by the time they got back to me I just didn’t see the point of raking things up, preferring to take my own mind off of it rather than talk so I would be a hypocrite to tell you to take the call!

be proud of yourself please as you are an incredible person!
Sending you so many hugs and love ❤

Almost Ibiza time for two of you! 💃
I know!! 2 weeks today I’ll have been in the (hopefully) sun for a couple of days and another year older! It’s currently saying my birthday is very sunny so fingers crossed, plus it’s a Spanish holiday so it’s only right to have a couple of drinks 🤣

• Heart
I could sit and repeat what all the other amazing girls have said but I’m not going to!

you have done so incredibly well this week! I can completely understand what you mean about the therapist! When I had counselling once or twice I reached out and by the time they got back to me I just didn’t see the point of raking things up, preferring to take my own mind off of it rather than talk so I would be a hypocrite to tell you to take the call!

be proud of yourself please as you are an incredible person!
Sending you so many hugs and love ❤

I know!! 2 weeks today I’ll have been in the (hopefully) sun for a couple of days and another year older! It’s currently saying my birthday is very sunny so fingers crossed, plus it’s a Spanish holiday so it’s only right to have a couple of drinks 🤣
A couple?

Jesus, I’ll be pissed before I leave Newcastle 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.