John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this day was a bit crap for 29th Sept, but 30th Sept 2017 was a great thigh day

View attachment 1614162View attachment 1614163View attachment 1614166

Of course this then happened
View attachment 1614167View attachment 1614168
You know how every fic written by a teenager ends with the OFC pregnant!? Bae is like this with injuries. Pick a match, any match, he'll either be broken by the end of it, or strapped up in some fashion.

I love that kit, it suits him so much.

This was the day we calculated there was a four day window in which the thigh tat appeared. Definitely fancied some days off after that.

I think you’re on to something here hun. You’re the real winner. I reckon he’s a better best mate than boyfriend

can you die from a hot bath. I can feel my heart beating really fast😳
Can we be FWB?

I really need to see it because I am going to go mental spending my days wondering what it looks like.

I thought you were quiet because you were doing something normal, am so grateful you were actually feeding us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Suit John is only second to casual T shirt John in my eyes 🔥 can’t cope with this 💔

Nearly the weekend ladies!

FF5CACBF-5445-4492-935D-614B4333A02E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
nah imagine his banter, but i’d fall in love with him and drunk text him

open the plug a bit and run some cold water so it flows for a lil bit girl! i was away once an passed out in a hot bath and my mate had to get the physio and she came and rescued my naked body 🥲 save urself the embarrassment
Hahahaha I do love you. No I’m out the bath now I’m sat on my bed. I’ve calmed down now 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a very interesting Wank Wednesday last night (ok technically it was very early Thirsty Thursday Morning) after watching the first half of the series finale of Peaky Blinders and ALSO then sorting pics of bae and thus in my head it was like a super hot smashup version of them both that I imagined.

That part in the House of Commons with Diana... whewwww 🥵

View attachment 1614142

👀 My other lovaaahhs
Fun fact, a lot of the show was filmed in the same place that I had my first covid jab, and where I went every year for a school trip

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.