John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves getting in the way!!
Here are some of her recents (and her way of introducing herself to LO)

View attachment 1614006View attachment 1614007View attachment 1614009View attachment 1614012View attachment 1614013View attachment 1614014
sat on the swing chair with me!
View attachment 1614016
getting in my face whenI was in the hot tub

View attachment 1614017The first picture of them … I couldn’t hide LO it’s too cute .. he was like 14 hours in this picture

View attachment 1614021

That would be great thank you lovey! ❤
Too…much…cuteness…cannot…cope!
🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen the biscuit vote on the JG thread. Absolutely hilarious
I hardly like any of the biscuits on there 😳 needs to be better choices 💔

little one is fast asleep. Had to peel him away from his train track. Took me that long to put it together he barely got to use it 💔

relax time 🛁
5E0ED199-A4A1-4861-8CB7-332910DBF1C5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
yes tommy shelby you sexy sexy man have my first born
I had a very interesting Wank Wednesday last night (ok technically it was very early Thirsty Thursday Morning) after watching the first half of the series finale of Peaky Blinders and ALSO then sorting pics of bae and thus in my head it was like a super hot smashup version of them both that I imagined.

That part in the House of Commons with Diana... whewwww 🥵

Screenshot_20220929-142950.png

@Gossgossgoss9888 we are Ty, you are bae x

View attachment 1614123

he looks so small 🥹
👀 My other lovaaahhs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
On this day was a bit crap for 29th Sept, but 30th Sept 2017 was a great thigh day

dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-ZEM0SHKRNA.jpg
dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-PIrLqzctYj.jpg
dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-3pF1VEZm8X.jpg

Of course this then happened
dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-3eSJqcDVO9.jpg
dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-Lx1SIsXfTB.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think you’re on to something here hun. You’re the real winner. I reckon he’s a better best mate than boyfriend

can you die from a hot bath. I can feel my heart beating really fast😳
nah imagine his banter, but i’d fall in love with him and drunk text him

open the plug a bit and run some cold water so it flows for a lil bit girl! i was away once an passed out in a hot bath and my mate had to get the physio and she came and rescued my naked body 🥲 save urself the embarrassment

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.