John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread is still my fav use r all just so so cute an i love the ootds just such a cute group of people want to open up a youth hostel and invite you all in and not let you out and just wrap you all up in blankets mwah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Annoyingly it’s coming out next Thursday, so I’ve really not got a lot of time between going away and coming back to do the application form. He’s going to try and keep the job out for 2 weeks so I don’t have to do it on holiday - they like the application to reflect on the job description, which isn’t even out yet 😳
I got emotional during it all, and so did my manager, because essentially we’ve both grown up here.
he’s given me reading to do, and we wrote down what his day to day tasks are. He’s told me to look into leadership and management courses, which obviously I won’t be able to complete before the interview but it shows willing

I just hate change 😭
I’m excited for you! You’ve got this. Your manager obviously believes in you and so do we! ❤

this thread is still my fav use r all just so so cute an i love the ootds just such a cute group of people want to open up a youth hostel and invite you all in and not let you out and just wrap you all up in blankets mwah
You are the cutest. 🥰 Love ya!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad you're here baby.

I was just about to go looking for you as I've just realised that you've removed our lad as your profile pic.

This one is no good for one night stands I'm afraid, he gets attached very easily.

You've hurt him.

18.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Glad you're here baby.

I was just about to go looking for you as I've just realised that you've removed our lad as your profile pic.

This one is no good for one night stands I'm afraid, he gets attached very easily.

You've hurt him.

View attachment 1613775
sorry bab had a meltdown he was in a footy tracky 🙁 hurts x and couldn’t find one where he was in normal clothes it was in a moment of madness

still devoted to js love u baby boy x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry bab had a meltdown he was in a footy tracky 🙁 hurts x and couldn’t find one where he was in normal clothes it was in a moment of madness

still devoted to js love u baby boy x
Sorry baby ❤ We love you.

Still think this one is perfect for you (Barkley cropped out though)

48.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@cobette do you have any news about your suitcase?
It's allegedly in Edinburgh, which is good.

But they have the wrong delivery address, and I cannot get through to anyone to fix it :oops: I'm sure it will sort itself out. I am uncharacteristically chill about it.

• Heart
  • Wow
It's allegedly in Edinburgh, which is good.

But they have the wrong delivery address, and I cannot get through to anyone to fix it :oops: I'm sure it will sort itself out. I am uncharacteristically chill about it.
How would you feel if the lippy was in there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went to the promised land on the way home

Have I ever disclosed that my first job was here...?

Firstly, had to get one of these so I can think of @Just Drive and it's for charity

20220929_170305.jpg

@cobette will have a festive vag soon
20220929_165935.jpg

More weird Christmas things
20220929_170018.jpg
20220929_170000.jpg

Normal Christmas things
20220929_170229.jpg
20220929_170241.jpg
20220929_170134.jpg
20220929_170159.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Firstly, had to get one of these so I can think of @Just Drive and it's for charity

View attachment 1613855

View attachment 1613856

View attachment 1613857View attachment 1613858

Normal Christmas things
View attachment 1613859View attachment 1613860View attachment 1613861View attachment 1613862
God I love you.

Gotta go for another wank now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1613855

View attachment 1613856

View attachment 1613857View attachment 1613858

Normal Christmas things
View attachment 1613859View attachment 1613860View attachment 1613861View attachment 1613862
I love this so much.
Colin the Caterpillar Chocolate Cake in a Jar: the stuff dreams are made of. ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.