John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our beaut @Violetroselily for the new title!!

And welcome to all our new besties!!!

Poor bae went off injured on Monday, and we’re all waiting for news on his injury today!! Rub any pics of his hammy you’ve got girls, and send positive thoughts

And just because

Reactions: 9
Morning darlings, thanks for the new thread.

Fingers crossed the hammy's okay

If you had to call this colour blue or green, which would it be?

Reactions: 7
I feel like this thread title will get changed?? They’ve done that before right?
Some particularly vulgar ones have been changed in the past...but where we've said things like wank, dick etc. Hopefully fanny is PG enough.

Morning darlings, thanks for the new thread.

Fingers crossed the hammy's okay

If you had to call this colour blue or green, which would it be?

View attachment 1610491
Neither, it is turquoise

Reactions: 5
It is absolutely fucking freezing. I think I need to move on from the denim jacket to a proper coat.

Hope everyone has a happy Wednesday

Reactions: 8
Going to a party this weekend to find out if I'm having a niece or a nephew. They've asked everyone to wear blue or pink for what they think it will be.

Trying to be cute/hedge my bets I got blue/pink tights with one leg each colour. But you're absolutely right, it's turquoise. And I see so much green in it.

Looks like I'm backing the baby to be a girl and/or alien. Back to the drawing board I think.

Reactions: 7
If it's not turquoise it's green.

My case is missing
RIP lippy

Are they all off the plane?

How does it look next to the pink?

If you're feeling industrious, could you get one pair of pink and one pair of blue, and hack a leg off each?

Yep they are all off and there's no staff because it's so early. Had to fill in a paper form and leave it at an unmanned desk

I think lippy is in RLF's case.
I mean that's just asking for him to find it really

Have you got all your important stuff on your person?

I am so sad for you

I mean that's just asking for him to find it really

Have you got all your important stuff on your person?

I am so sad for you
It's okay, it's not like I was wearing those fits anywhere soon. The only thing I'm bothered about is my electric toothbrush which may also be in RLF's case.

You over estimate RLF. Do you truly think Keano will touch his case!?

It's okay, it's not like I was wearing those fits anywhere soon. The only thing I'm bothered about is my electric toothbrush which may also be in RLF's case.

You over estimate RLF. Do you truly think Keano will touch his case!?
What is your ETA with babies? Can't believe you can nearly sniff their fur

Dear Bae

Good Morning. How is your hammy? Can we kiss is for you? Can we then kiss your cock?

Love you
xxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.