John Stones #3 Bae's groin's hurt so he can't thrust, but we're all overcome with lust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a softy getting two gals tattooed on him 🤔😮 * insert who is she Nikki Graham gif * my signal is shite so they’re not loading 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think he just falls in love with everyone who's nice to him? I get that vibe.
This is why he was rude to Emily. He read the signs all wrong, fell in love and when he realised it's Mason she's actually into he's gone all cold.

Oh dont. I totally do that, its so awful and pathetic.

I reckon he gets very intense very quickly. No gradual attraction at all.
Me.

Do you think he just falls in love with everyone who's nice to him? I get that vibe.
This is excellent news for all of us. There is now a spring in my step.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure he gets very quickly into a girl he likes, just like the dishwasher one (I always feel so ashamed for knowing the details of that story, like they shagged after two weeks and stuff 🤣)

But since he is a handsome, millionaire footballer who could have almost anyone in the world, I would think he likes the more hard to get, bitchier kind of girls, not the very nice, girl next door ones. But his personality is making me think the opposite. I’m confused.
There should be a quickfire interview with him with these kind of questions

• Haha
He gives me the Vibes of someone who likes to be babied, someone who pets his head and tells him he's a good Boy.

• Heart
I’m sure he gets very quickly into a girl he likes, just like the dishwasher one (I always feel so ashamed for knowing the details of that story, like they shagged after two weeks and stuff 🤣)

But since he is a handsome, millionaire footballer who could have almost anyone in the world, I would think he likes the more hard to get, bitchier kind of girls, not the very nice, girl next door ones. But his personality is making me think the opposite. I’m confused.
There should be a quickfire interview with him with these kind of questions
I think he wouldn't like it if he got the impression you were being nice to him because he's rich and famous and a footballer.

And I think he does have that little hint of spikiness in his personality, where he'd kind of like there to be some element of mutual teasing in the relationship (and some element of the pair of you sitting in a corner and muttering mean things about other people to each other to make you both laugh).

But I think that on a fundamental level he probably responds well to genuine kindness and warmth. Someone to be proud of him and reassure him that he's a good person.

• Heart
Is there even a page in these JS threads without anyone saying “i want to run my fingers through his hair”? 😂

• Haha
I think he wouldn't like it if he got the impression you were being nice to him because he's rich and famous and a footballer.

And I think he does have that little hint of spikiness in his personality, where he'd kind of like there to be some element of mutual teasing in the relationship (and some element of the pair of you sitting in a corner and muttering mean things about other people to each other to make you both laugh).

But I think that on a fundamental level he probably responds well to genuine kindness and warmth. Someone to be proud of him and reassure him that he's a good person.
I can't imagine ON doing this, I don't know why

I want to pull his Hair and braid it

Reactions: 1
Is there even a page in these JS threads without anyone saying “i want to run my fingers through his hair”? 😂
It's normally me! It just looks like the perfect texture.
skysports-john-stones-manchester_5033304.jpg
1641a0558d80ab534cb84743f5066972.jpg
18364960-7453861-image-a-9_1568234210240.jpg

I also want to put my face in his hair, but thought that might be a bit much! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Need some motivation this morning (2x end of year stock counts 😭) and was just about to search for the workout videos but that one will do nicely 🥵🥵🥵.

I think it makes him even hotter that he has no idea how good he looks, he's just going about his day, minding his own business. Meanwhile I don't even know my own name anymore.
And he gets embarrassed when someone mentions it or hints at it. I love that about him. His reaction to Amelia’s joke about why it’s called the “beautiful game” was adorable. And I agree, he seems to get boyfriendy fairly quickly, as we learned from the dishes story. It’s hot yet endearing, like he needs to be shagged (by me, HARD) and then protected.

Really nice gesture from both of them 👏🏼 And he looks soo good in that pic🥵

just seen this, bad boy John (if true)
That really is rather funny. :ROFLMAO:

I knew he had the Millie-related tattoos lasered off, I’d been wondering about the lips one. Ick. Bae doesn’t have the greatest taste in tats as evidenced by the good people of Barnsley imprinted on his leg, but still love him anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
His hair always looks so clean. Other bae can look a bit greasy at times (sorry other bae) but I dont think John suffers with this affliction

• Heart
His hair always looks so clean. Other bae can look a bit greasy at times (sorry other bae) but I dont think John suffers with this affliction
It's all the products, the Moroccan oil etc. Don't get me wrong, I love Jack's hair and would quite happily grab at it, but I get the feeling I might need to wash my hands afterwards!

• Haha
It's all the products, the Moroccan oil etc. Don't get me wrong, I love Jack's hair and would quite happily grab at it, but I get the feeling I might need to wash my hands afterwards!
Yes and I bet he'd makes a right mess of your pillows and hairbrush too.

None of that from bae 🥰

0_GettyImages-1233673228.jpg

• Heart