John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's me thinking 'there can't possibly be any good content I'll miss after yesterday'.

He fucking hates me.
He's upset that you've left him for two weeks without so much as a goodbye

And he has to wait all this time to shag Beth again

Reactions: 6
We love you!
Spiders noooooooooo. Hate them. I’m glad you’re having a nice evening overall. My work day is over in 3 more hours thank goodness.

Here's me thinking 'there can't possibly be any good content I'll miss after yesterday'.

He fucking hates me.
Bae will never, ever let you forget you changing your profile pic. He is such a petty shit.

God, look at that FACE. No human has the right to look so fuckable and perfect.

Love the nails, babes! Citehhhhh! Sounds like a lovely day.

Reactions: 4
I'll catch up on everyone's days when I'm back in the room later. Sorry so rude xxx

He's upset that you've left him for two weeks without so much as a goodbye

And he has to wait all this time to shag Beth again
Well I'm spending the majority of my time thinking about how he'll shag her next if that helps. Poor Aimee's still waiting.

He smiles at the camera too but I couldn't get that quite right. Gloating.
I hate him.

Reactions: 8
Just realised VRL posted a HD version of my screenshot before I did. Sorry I missed it. Nice to see twice though I suppose.

Hey loves! How are you all?

Just wrapped up some on-call work, then posted the new chapter for Little Flirts. Now, I'm about to crawl into bed.

Did I miss something?

View attachment 1581404

He's been waiting for you
Oh my God, that look. I'm...

I just want to snuggle up and koala hug him and not let go right now.

Much love, lovely. I hope you can find some rest and relaxation. It sounds like you had a real day...

Last edited:
@Violetroselily - I actually really liked that chapter... i mean it helps that i would rail DR but still i also have an update on a Chilly book i'm reading so cannot wait for that either!

Reactions: 3
Baby wouldn't make me wait for him to have a milkshake then drag me around the crisps aisle in the supermarket when I'm exhausted would he!?

I gotta go home and read the fic updates.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.