Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
It's 'modified family style' so there's a menu but basically you can order whatever you want from it for the set price.

I had quiche and made my mum order the waffles because I wanted to try them. Then I got steak 'on the side' because I wanted to try it and also some Mickey waffles for @LurkingAnnie

All lush and gorge table

View attachment 1580346View attachment 1580347
View attachment 1580296View attachment 1580298View attachment 1580299View attachment 1580300View attachment 1580317View attachment 1580303View attachment 1580305View attachment 1580306
View attachment 1580318
View attachment 1580317View attachment 1580329
Thanks for the nightmares

20220915_095046.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Rearrange the event...
Agree on the hotties but definitely not about Jose.

I vote for the match but I’m mercenary that way.
I will have to watch the highlights when I’m alone haha! We will see how the matches go!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I think you should go! You should be a little bit selfish! You deserve it and like you said it isn’t going to come around again, you may feel guilt about the event but the regret you will feel for not taking the tickets would be worse!!!

RLF has me questioning myself. Any other time I’d be like “sod the charity” but he’s saying if I want a job out of it (which I maybe do) I should skip Everton

• Heart
  • Sad

333149O

VIP Member
He does it all himself. I don't even have to try.

Just wanna play with his hair. I wonder if we can get City to start a what's in their bag series.

I feel that bae would not enjoy one of my hols. He would be stropping (this auto corrected to stripping, I hope so) about it not being relaxing.

I wanted to be our the door at 7 but our new breakfast isn't until 9. Missing a chunk of park time but reservation was too good to turn down and I might not have got another. Going to go to food court with mum when it opens at half 6. Will report back on pastry offerings.

Bestie better pull through for you!!

I'm sorry.. the Spanish? ffs this isn't going to end well for me

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
We need the close-up replay - he looked SO HOT 🍑

I LOVE MY SNAG TIGHTS!!! So comfy - and I'm a big and tall lady, so finally having tights that are TALL ENOUGH is a miracle. They wash up great, too - I just throw them in a mesh lingerie bag.

I have several of their regular opaque in multiple colors, both kinds of black fishnets (big and little weave) as well as mock garter fishnets and regular opaque black mock garters (SO SEXY) which I have worn on a date of sorts with no undies (with a skirt) and wow that was breezy! And I was just looking at my order from last November and I totally forgot I got the kind that look like a skeleton's legs!!! Totally gonna wear those next month!!!

And they're such a good company that when my late 2020 order got lost/delayed in post-Brexit transit purgatory even after I waited 3-4 weeks (bc I knew it was slow boat shipping), I let them know and they sent another order. Then the lost order showed up like 1-2 days after I complained so I got a double order for the price of one. Gave a few of those to a friend.

• Heart
Painfully accurate.

I looked like a ghost on a call today. I had a message afterwards to ask if I was OK. Yes thanks, just getting ready for goth girl winter.

Blue nails didn't help.
Omg that’s mortifying. Whenever my mother in law sees me without makeup she’s like omg you don’t look well you look so pale. I say this is me natural 🙈. Makeup does wondrous things 😏🫤

• Heart
  • Haha