John Stones #26 don't be shy, we're not prudes, hurry up and drop the nudes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will read in bed tonight ❤ ❤ ❤

Hope they watched the game together then shagged after it.
We're getting closer to that, but... another month (in Little Flirts)? I'd guess. 😁

I need to finish my new chapter, but I haven't had the brain power to do so. Plus, you're all so good at writing intimate things, I don't want to disappoint.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm exhausted, I'll head to bed. See you in the new thread.

Sleep well, lovelies.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else ever feel like they can't be bothered going to bed? Like the effort of having to get ready for bed is too much

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ.

Sorry, but my legs don't work anymore, like I basically had to crawl into bed, they are jelly.

It was so quick. Loved how you hold it, sometimes my hand gets tired but didn't with this.

Build up felt more 'real' if that's even a thing.

Far superior to Statisfyer and Womanizer.

Thanks @LurkingAnnie for the rec and @Violetroselily for giving me FOMO

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ.

Sorry, but my legs don't work anymore, like I basically had to crawl into bed, they are jelly.

It was so quick. Loved how you hold it, sometimes my hand gets tired but didn't with this.

Build up felt more 'real' if that's even a thing.

Far superior to Statisfyer and Womanizer.

Thanks @LurkingAnnie for the rec and @Violetroselily for giving me FOMO
Yay how exciting

I wish my hand didn't ache though, maybe I'm not holding it optimally

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.